Chapter-6

*Washroom*
Nandhini goes to Washroom Crying out and thinking what just 
happened few seconds before !!
Nandhini'sPov -
Omg I can't belive !! Aaj meri 1st day of work aur mere saath aasa huva ..!!😭 kyu Aaiyapaa...What have I done ki aap aase punishment diya . Muje nahi jaana bhahar sab muje par haase gae😢😭 !!
Mai kiya soch kar aaeti aur aa kiya huva??
😭🙈😖😢😭Aiyapaa!!!
Outside -
Manik comes in search of Nandhini and when comes inside he see her through Mirror that she was crying. Her eyes were red and swollen.
He feels guilty for making her cry and he goes near her .
Man - Nandhini !!
Nandhini looks at him and wipe of her tears and says
Nan-Yes Sir
Man-Tum tik ho?
Nan-am.m.. Yes.. Sir !!
Manik see her arms which his hand prints were yet seen and touches them ..
Nan-Ouch!!
(He immediately leaves her arms and cups her face )
Man - I'm extremely sorry for this and I had no intentions of hurting you...Itz just that I..was..
(Manik was cut of in middle)
Nan-Itz okay sir I understand that you were pissed about something and had no intentions to hurt me !!
Man-Nandhini I m sorry Muje maaf kardo !!
Nan-Sir I told na it's okay ..I'm fine !! And yes I ll complete  the work you had assigned me .
Man-No now you  don't have to do that .
Nan-Nahi mai uss kaam ko pura karugi!!
Man-No Nandhini ,just go home take rest
Nan-Sir I have to respect your orders and now I shall complete it then only I ll go back!!

(And she leaves from there.Manik thinks how much responsible girl  she is . A small smile comes on his face )
Manik goes back to his cabin and sits there complete his work and Calls Rahul to look at Nandhini,she wants anything )

Afternoon @ 1 Meeting
Manik,Cabir and Their Pa's and 1 general manager were there in one side And opposite to them were
from Khurana And his Persons.

Meeting starts with some presentations from both the side and Their were few discussion regarding their deals .

Outside Nandhini  was sitting at her place and thinking about the what Manik said and wasn't able to belive a CEO of a Company is Apologies her.
And starts doing the work which was assigned by Manik .

After 2hrs PF Meeting.
Manik and Cabir comes put and Khurana shake his hands with 'Manbir' and leaves

Manik and Cabir were happy that they got a best deals with Khurana and goes to their respective cabins have their lunch.
In means time Manik calls Rahul and ask about Nandhini
Man - What is Nandhini doing ??Is she alright??
Rah-Yes Sir she is doing her work and she is fine .
Man - Did she have her Lunch??
Rah-No sir not yet
Man - Okay now you may leave!
(After Rahul goes , Manik immediately calls Cabir and Ask to send Pratiksha to Nandhini in order to make have her lunch )

*ManBir Phone Convo*
Man-Hello cabir
Cab-Ha Manik Bol !!
Man-actually mai  tumari favour chahiye !!
Cab-Aachaaa Manik kiya huva  ? isse kyu bol raha hai tu and directly puchna !!
Man-Actually will you ask Pratiksha to go and have her lunch with nandhini??
Cab-Ohoo Mr.Manik Malhothra what happened to you and
are you sure what your saying !!
Man-Cabir Please na Mere vajse Nandhini ne abhi tak lunch nahi kiya hai and Pratiksha is the one girl whom she knows Soo ...!!
Cab-Hmm..Manik tik hai mai bolta  usse and vese tum uski baare mai itna tension kyu le raha hai??
Man-Vo.. mai.. actually  ..
Cab-Kiya??
Man-actually vo meri punishment  work maine khaha vo kar rahi hai 😔 and that's not her job to do and iss chakar mai Lunch kharna bi bhul gae!!
Cab-Manik tu slowly badal raha hai and I m Really happy for you Bro! !
Man-Wat rubbish and aasa kuch nahi hai samja!!
Cab-Haa haa samjgaya mai 😉
Man-Tik hai aacha byee
(😏makes an whatever face)

*Cabir'sCabin*
Cabir calls Pratiksha and asked her  go and gave her lunch with Nandhini.
She says okay and goes to Nandhini.

*Outside in Nandhini cabin*
Pratiksha comest here with her lunch
Pra-Hi Nandhini
Nan-Ohh hey Pratiksha
( trying to behave normal )
Pra-Vo actually makes tumari saath Lunch karne aaeti!!
Nan-Okay sure you can have
Pra-Thabk you but I'm sorry ki maine  disturb kar di in between of your work
Nan-Aase mat socho your my friend now !
Pra-Rrally that's soi sweet of you and your also my friend
Nan-Thank you☺
Pratiksha and Nandini have their lunch while chatting together

*Manik'sCabin*
Other side Manik gets to know  Pratiksha and Nandini  are having lunch and he feels relief.

Please drop your votesand comments below.