Chapter-2

*Malhothra Industries*
Manik enters in his attitude and all employees wishes him Good morning
And he ignores and just goes to Cabir's Cabin
Cabir was sitting working with a file
Man- Hey Cabir ..
Cabir(Ca) -Hii Waasup Bro !!
Man - Well just getting set for taking interview.
Cab-Ohh Yes I forgot about it... And Yes Manik dont be angry at those people who come for interview.
Man-Sure dude.
Cab-Well aunty ne kiya khana beji hai ??
Man - 6 Aalu ke parate aur uske saath toda sa sabji bhi hai ..☺
Cab- Aare Waa Teri Maa meri favourite khana banaya hai ..aacha kab tu free hoga I can't wait to eat this tasty food huh😍 ..
Man- Bhukadd kahi ka !! Aacha sare kaam ke bad aur interview lene se paha le .
Cab- Aacha Chal tab muje bhula dena till then Keep clam okay??
Man - Okay baba I ll
Aacha tik hai mai nikal ta hu bye .
Cab-okay bye !!
-Manik leaves-

*Manik's Cabin *
Manik goes to his cabin and calls his PA(Rahul) ask him tell about today's work for him to done . Rahul tells he has to check few file and send one email to Khurana and There are no meeting's .Last thing he has to take interviews .
Soon Manik checks few files and inform cabir about few changes has to be done as Financial account has to be checked .
Later he sends the email to Khurana about the deal .
After the work Manik calls Cabir to come and have his Lunch.
Both of them have it and in between having phone convo with Mukti ..

||After 1hour @ 1 in the noon ||
Manik calls Rahul and informs to send the people and he would start his interview.
Rahul informs the people outside to sit according and go inside one by one .
1st Employee - Omg I m soo getting scared . I don't know what Manik Malhothra ll ask me buy He is looking soo Hwattt😍😍 ...
2nd Employee - Mee too ve same feeling but Manik sir looking Soo Hwatt I guess I ll faint looking and him
Employee 3 - Hahaa 😂 All the best to you guys ..
Employee 1&2 - Wish you the same to you too.
Nandhini comes running inside,sweating and comes to employees ask them
Nan- Excuse me!! Has the interview yet started ??
Employees 1,2,3,4,5and6,7 - No no not yet but it ll start now.
Employee 8th( Nandhini ) - Well I m also came here for the interview .
Employee 1-7- All the best.
Nan- Thank you and same to you all .

Rahul comes to them tells them interview starts and Employee 1 goes inside
And everyone gets scared .
Nan- Aaiyyapa Please Muje strength do and muje aa interview mai select hona Bhahut important hai ..
I want to be independent ..

*Manik's Cabin*
Manik sitting with annoyed face after interviewing 1st Employee .
Who failed impress Mr.Manik Malhothra
So one after another 4 employees were rejected by Manik.
5th employee - Good noon sir
Manik - Introduce yourself and give your resume
Employee - I'm Pratiksha Mishra from Delhi and I have done in MFA (Masters of Financial Accounting )
Well I have3yrs experience in IT compy( company ).
Man-Hm Well I m impressed with your experience and your resume. So why have you come to Malhothra Industry??
Pratiksha(Pra)- Well as Everyone in the world knows the Best Company is Malhothra Industries and I would like to work here and give my best service.
Manik was impressed with her , so he selectes her .
Manik- So Shall we meet up tomorrow morning sharp at 9 ??
Pra- Omg thank you Soo much sir for selecting and yes I ll come tomorrow 😊 once again thank you
Manik - 😊 U may leave now .
Manik was happy as this Employee was better than before 4 of thm so the next 2 employees were rejected and the only 7th Employee was Selected .

Next Comes to our Nandhini who was (Nervous and praying to her Aaiyapaa in her mind )

Nandhini knocks the door
Manik- Come in
Nandhini goes in but Manik was busy looking at the file
Nandhini - Good noon sir .
Manik- Yea Give me your Resume and answer my few questions!!
Nandhini gives her resume and says okay .
(Manik checks her resume but still not seen her yet).
Manik - Well Miss.Nandhini Murthy , right?
Nandhini (Stammering)-Yes sir
(Manik now looks at her as her voice was so melodies and gets mesmerised by Her beauty too)
Manik- Well Nandhini why do you want to work and why did you choose this company ..??
Nandhini - Sir actually I wanted to work because i think by working I shall not only get experienced but also gain some knowledge and skills... and I wanted to be independent and don't wanted to be dependent on anyone . Well I choose this company since itz very famous company all around the world and it would help me get a good response from people that I got this job here and like to give my service in order to achieve the organisational goal .
(Manik was already impressed by her beauty but now even with her Answer )
Manik- Hm Quite impressive answer Miss. Murthy (he smirks)
Nandhini Blushes
Manik - Okay then saying this he gets up and goes towards Nandhini
Nandhini's Heart was beating soo fast
Manik comes close to her and bend near her ears
Manik- I shall be waiting for you tomorrow morning 😉
Nandhini was red by now .
And leaves his cabin
Manik goes back and sit. Starts thinking about her ..

Hope you all enjoyed it soo please do vote and comments ...