Chapter 12: When Flames Collide

The morning came, everybody woke up. Rigash joined them fot their adventure. Everybody is ready to go. Rigash lead the way, he knows where is Wazalina. While they are walking Rigash is telling stories about her student Wazalina. He said it all hapenned in a rainy night. He was heading home, then she saw a little girl crying and sitting beside the door of his hut. He approached the girl and he asked her if is she missing, then she said "No! I have no more Family!" Wazalina said. He took the girl to his hut. He treat Wazalina as her daughter. Many years have passed, his been teaching Wazalina some magic spells. Wazalina did everything well. Rigash said to her that she is the best student he ever had. After telling that he gave a powerful wand to Wazalina. Wazalina accepted the reward. She was so happy about it, she went outside and tested it and it is really powerful. One day, Wazalina went out in the morning, she was practicing magic spells outside, until she heard someone whistles. She followed the sound, it kept whistling. She went to the forest and nothing is there. Suddenly knocked her unconcious. When she woke up, she was tied up in a tree and she feels terrible. She saw a man approaching her and letting her drink a strange potion. She drunk the potion and she feels strong and evil. She forgot her memories, her wand turned into steel full of spikes. Her hair became dark and ugly. Rigash woke up and looking for Wazalina. He didn't saw her. He searched in the forest and just saw a Potion Bottle. 

                                                       He stopped his story, because he saw a lady lying on a tree. All of them approached her. They saw a girl, she has a black and long hair and is a butterfly, but seems she broke her wings. Rigash asked of what happened, "Hey! What's your name? a-and what happened to you?" Rigash asked, "I am Juana. I came from the Butterfly Camp. I went here to find for a food. Then suddenly a Pink Flame hitted me and I fell down" Juana said and feeling weak, "That Pink Flame! is the same flame who blocked our way!" Tifa said, "It's Wazalina's wand!!" Rigash said. They saw Juana feeling weak and suddenly took her last breath. The lost butterfly died. "We must go now! Wazalina is getting bloodthirsty!" Rigash said. 

                                                              They continued to walk and headed fast to Wazalina. In just a few moment they've reached their destination. The place is close to a pond and it is creepy. They saw Wazalina sitting close to the pond. "Oh! I have some visitors! Bwahahahaha! Do you want to have fun?" Wazalina asked, "Wazalina! Stop whatever you are doing! It is not good anymore!" Rigash shouted, "Hahaha! I wasn't born to do something good! I am here to kill people! And your going to be the next one! Bwahahahaha" Wazalina said. "Stay back! And I am going to handle this!" Rigash said to her other fellows. Wazalina stood up and jumped high to a tree. She cast a Pink flame and tried to hit Rigash, but Rigash docked. Rigash stroke a Yellow Thunder to the tree where Wazalina is. The tree fell and Wazalina jumped to the other tree. They did that simultaneously. Until all trees fell, Wazalina jumped back to the ground and cast a Large Pink Flame. As well as Rigash, he casted a Large Green Flame. The flames clashed and Wazalina's flame is stronger. Rigash fell to the ground and Wazalina is about to strike Rigash. Suddenly a woman appeared and casted a Red Flame, and hitted Wazalina. Wazalina fell down, the woman casted 3 more flames and hitted Wazalina again. Wazalina lost her wand, Zolrac ran fast and got the wand. The woman grabbed Wazalina's neck. "Where is the Forest  Witch?" the woman asked, "Hahahaha! I don't know!" Wazalina answered. "ANSWER ME!! Where is she! Or else I will burst your brains out!" the woman shouted. "Ok! Ok! She is heading to the North! She is about to go to the teleporter!" Wazalina said. "Oh well! Thank you!!" the woman said and cast a flame and hit her head.

                                                    She and the others headed to Rigash. They saw a huge wound on his chest and a sharp branch of wood went trough his stomach. "Brother! Your going to be ok!" the woman said. "No, I won't, I want you to help this people for their adventure. They need our help." Rigash said and lost his life. "Yes brother, I promise" the woman said and stood up so quickly. "Hi! I am Katrinda! Just call me Kat! I am a Fire Sorceress and I am the sister of Rigash. And I am here to help you as a promise to my brother." Kat said, "Thank you, sorry for what happened. We should go on now and I have the wand already." Larrita said. 

                                                       They continued walking and they lost Rigash, but Katrinda joined them. They stopped for a while and to find something to eat. Sylvanee and Ukichan searched for the food while the others rest. Sylvanee and Ukichan started searching and while they are walking, "Sylvanee! Are you single?" Uki asked, "Duh! I don't have any plans to be in a relationship!" Sylvanee answered. "Alright! Do you love bears?" Uki asked, "Yah!" Sylvanee answered, "So you love me!" Uki exclaimed, "Yes! As a bear! Nothing else!" Sylvanee said. "Nah!" Uki said. After the conversation they saw some fruits up in the trees and they started getting it. On the other side, Tifa slept and had a dream. In her dreams, she saw a man with white hair and white wings. In her imaginations the man is in prison and asking for help. Her dream stopped and woke up because of the noise of Uki, "FOOD IS HERE!!!" Uki shouted, "Ah! I am dreaming!" Tifa said, "Oooo! What is your dream?" Uki asked, "Nevermind!!" Tifa said. They ate the fruits. When they finished eating, they continue walking again. 

                                                                  The dawn has come, and they are close to the Witch's Place. Larrita is so nervous. She don't know what will happen, but she kept on remembering what the spirit said. Few hours have passed they've reached their destination. It is dark, creepy and all trees are dead. They roam around and no one is there. It is so quiet and the night has come. They gathered pieces of woods and fired it up. They stayed there to let night pass, but it is really dangerous to stay there, so Kat, Zio and Larrita stayed awake while the others are sleeping.