Chapter 9: The Swamp

They entered the waterfalls and lead them to the forest. Jox lead their way to the swamp. The atmoshpere is foggy and hard to find the way, but Jox can. They have their way to the swamp, the smells really bad. Suddenly they heard someones screaming for help. They followed the sound and found out that it came from the other side of the swamp. They walk through the swamp, their feet are now wet. It is really hard to walk. 

                          Suddenly while they are walking little snakes came. "Snakes!!" Jox shouted. Jox is afraid of snakes, he stopped walking and jumped at the back of Ukichan. Tifa is not afraid of snakes aswell as the others. The snakes are swimming in the swamp. Tifa tried to control the snakes underneath the water by her mind control. She lift the snakes by her power, Telekenesis. While she is elevating the snakes, Jox is throwing shuriken on the snake and Zolrac slicing the snakes. Until all snakes are gone, they continued to walk. 

                           They reached the other side of the swamp, they saw a large dead tree and a woman is sitting below the tree. Zio found out, that was Quelia the Queen of Snakes. Zio looked closer and saw a woman tied up at the back of the tree. Quelia summoned two large snakes. Charip planned an attack. Tifa will lift some rocks and throw to the snakes, Zio will take care of the woman at the back, Zolrac will fight  Quelia, Ukichan and Jox will take care of the snakes, Sylvanee will take cover of everyone, and Charip will stay with Tifa. 

                            The fight started. Zolrac ran fast in front of Quelia and tried to slice her, but she escaped. Two large snake is about to bite Zolrac but Ukichan came and transformed into a gorilla, he grab the mouth of the first snake and whipping it around. While Jox threw a shuriken to the other snake and deal with it. Zio flew at the back of the tree and saw a girl wearing blue dress and her face is covered with sack. Suddenly a large snake again appeared at his back. Zio is removing the rope tied on the girl's hands. Zio shouted for help. Sylvanee heard him, immediately climbed up the tree and aim for the snake. Sylvanee prepared his arrows and aiming for the snake's eyes. Suddenly the snake stood up and about to swallow Zio, but Sylvanee suddenly shot the snake's eyes and the snake fell down. The girl was saved, but Zolrac is still finding for Quelia that escaped. He ran to the forest and saw her waiting for him. "So, i'm glad you came!" Quelia. Suddenly Zolrac attacked, he ran to Quelia, holding his dual sword and trying to hit her. Quelia is dodging on each attack. Quelia suddenly bit Zolrac. Zolrac felt dizzy and he passed away. Tifa came and lift some rocks by her power, and throw it to Quelia, and she can't hit her. Quelia crawl fast to her and Quelia stick around her like a snake does and said, "Haha! Is it sad watching your little friend is dying!". Suddenly Charp came quietly seeing them suffering, he then grab a sharp, pointy wood. He walk at the back of Quelia and lunge the wood at her back. Quelia fell and looked like a dying snake. Ukichan bringing the girl with Zio, Jox and Sylvanee came watching Quelia die. Zio ran to his brother. "Brother!" He shouted. 

                                        A large light appeared, and a girl is flying and reaching the floor. It was Krish, "I'll help you" she said. She suddenly walked closer to Zolrac and hold his wound. She is trying heal him and remove the poisonous venom. Zolrac woke up seeing Krish. They looked at each other, "Thank You" Zolrac said softly. Their face are came closer and closer. Then their was the MAGICAL KISS. All of them are watching Zolrac and Krish. Then suddenly they stood up, Krish flew again and disappeared. Zolrac is blooming. "Hey!! Brother! The moment is done we should go now!" Zio said, "Y-Yes! I wish I would have been bitten by a snake again." Zolrac said. They approached the girl and removed the cover at her face. Tifa was shocked and said, "Oh My Gosh!! She is not Larrita! She is Conia my elder sister!", "She said to me that her name is Larrita" Sylvanee said. Suddenly Conia or Larrita woke up. "Sister!" Conia said and hugged Tifa. "I miss you so much! Why did you changed your name?" Tifa asked, "My father Rixxi told me Larrita is my real name. So from now on you call me Larrita." Conia replied. "Ok! Larrita!" Tifa said. "I didn't know that was your name, sister!" Zio said. "Now you know!" Larrita said. They continued their journey and Larrita joined them.