Chapter 7: Flow Of The Wind

They left Ztefania and the Butterfly Camp, and they continued their journey. They started their walk in the morning lead by Elvindor. 4 hours have passed and they are so hungry, and nothing to eat. Ukichan searched for food. They stopped at the middle of the forest. Elvindor saw a piece of blue cloth. He realized, that cloth is from Conia's dress. "I know that cloth! It's a piece of Larrita's cloth!" Sylvanee said, "Larrita? Who is she?" Elvindor asked, "She is my recent friend." Sylvanee said with a sad face, "Why? Where is Larrita?" Elvindor asked, "She was lost. I am just talking to her, then somebody put a blind fold on me, then when I removed it, she was lost." Sylvanee said, "What is the last thing you saw?" Evlindor asked, "Hmm.. She is wearing a mask with horns. That's the last thing I saw." Sylvanee said, "It is Wyndra! The Dark Huntress" Zio said, "Wyndra? Who is she?" Elvindor asked, "She is the dark huntress here in the forest, she is my mortal enemy, and I'd always wanted to kill her." Zio said. The group packed and prepared to walk.

                                Suddenly, Ukichan went back, bringing a bunch of fruits. "Hey! I have foods! Why are you leaving?" Ukichan said, "Ahh.. just bring those!" Elvindor said, "HUH!!!!!" Ukichan shouted. They continued to walk, and Ukichan is bringing some foods, every step he eats one fruit. Tifa asked for one fruit, "OH! Fruit it was lost! Someone get it from me!" Ukichan said. "WHAT!!!!!" Tifa shouted. Ukichan didn't tell that he ate all fruits. 

                                     A boy ran in front of them, the group alerted. This box is wearing no tops, but he is loose, silky, bluegreen pants. He has a golden egyptian necklace and 6 shurikens. "I am Jox, the Pathfinder of Kardosh. We need your help! Our village is being attacked by the dark hunter, Wyndra!" the boy said. "Wyndra! Is she with a girl?" Elvindor asked, "Yes! The girl is wearing blue dress! Please help us!" Jox said. Elvindor, and the group ran and went to Kardosh, they are following Jox, the Pathfinder.

                              At dawn, they have reached  the Village of Kardosh. They saw people are afraid. Jox immediately lead the group to their leader. They entered this tribal house. They saw a woman wearing a tribal suit, her hair is white and she is an elf. "I am Elena, the leader of Kardosh. I am glad you came. Wyndra is roaming around our village, several people died." the woman said. "Do you know where she is now?" Elvindor asked. "Sorry but no, but I think that Wyndra is hiding from the other huts." Elena said. "Ok, thank you. We shall find her." Elvindor said. 

                          The group seperated to find Wyndra. Elvindor is with Ukichan, Zolrac is with Sylvanee, Tifa is with Vicky, Charip is with Jox, and Zio went alone. Elvindor and Uki made their way to the farmers. They asked the farmers, but they didn't see anyone. Zolrac and Sylvanee went to the Tavern. They asked the bartender, if they found Wyndra, but the bartender says "No". Tifa and Vicky went to the Barracks, they asked the soldiers if they found Wyndra, but the answers is "No". Charip and Jox went to the central village, they asked the villagers if they found Wyndra, the answers are "No". Where is Wyndra?

                              Lastly, Zio went to a quiet house, suddenly a crying girl went out the door and said, "Please, please help my mother, she is going to die." the girl said. Suddenly, Zio entered the house, and saw Wyndra, holding a woman on its neck. "Put her down!" Zio said. "Ooooohh.. a handsome her, who's going to save this lovely lady!" Wyndra said. Suddenly Wyndra throw the lady off the window, but she was catched by the wind. "Oww.. Nice Powers!" Wyndra said. Then Wyndra was about to punch Zio on his face, but Zio dodged. Zio punched Wyndra on her body with his Punch of Wind. Wyndra flew away and broke the wall. Zio ran looked at Wyndra, but she's lost, he feels that the hut was elevating. It was Wyndra lifting the hut! Suddenly Wyndra threw the hut to the forest, but Zio flew and escaped the hut before it was thrown.

                            Wyndra taught that Zio is dead. Someone lifts Wyndra up, she can't move, and it was Zio. Zio brought Wyndra up to the sky, then Wyndra punched Zio on his face, but nothing happened her punch just penetrate on his face like an air. Zio laughed, then asked "Where is Larrita or else I will let you fall!" Zio shouted, "No! No! S-she is in the bridge of Kardosh, I tied up her there." Wyndra said. "Oh! Thank you!" Zio said and let Wyndra fall. Suddenly, Zolrac saw someones falling, and realized it was Wyndra. He ran fast and pointed his swords underneath the falling woman, Wyndra. Then Wyndra fell on Zolrac's sword and died.

                              Zolrac removed Wyndra from his sword, then Zio went back to the ground. "Nice job, My brother!" Zolrac said. "Thanks!" Zio replied. Now Wyndra has died, the Kardosh is back to peace, the whole Village thanked them, and they celebrated their Independence. Their next mission is to find Larrita, who is she? find out.