Chapter 2: A New Beginning

30 years have passed. Elvindor and Kiela became lovers. They promise themselves not to leave each other. Conia and Ukichan grew older and they became best friends. Elvindor and Kiela had two children, Tifa and Vicky. Tifa, she has this red hair, and she has an ability to control things by her mind. Meanwhile, Vicky, he has brown eyes and brown hair, he loves to wear old robes,and  he has an ability to be invisible. He cannot be seen by anyone when he use his ability.

              There family live their life happily. Another have passed. Conia wanted to go to the forest but her mother Kiela does not wanted to allow him to go there. She planned to go to the forest early in the morning and find why her mother doesn't want to allow her. She open the door quietly and ran fast to the forest, but she bumped on a large bear, and it was Ukichan. "What are you planning to do?" Ukichan asked, "I wanted to go to the forest, and leave me alone." Conia ran again, and Ukichan followed her.

               Conia keep on running and Ukichan keep on following. Suddenly, Conia stopped moving, then Uki swept on the floor. They both saw a small, white fountain without water. They closely walk through the fountain. Conia touched the fountain and walk around. As she walk around the fountain she noticed a writing.

                 It says "Lorem dat vitam, et angelus apparuerit tibi proderit plurimum valebat!".

               "What does that mean?" Conia asked. Suddenly the skies darken, the blow of the wind go strong. They hide below the fountain. Just a few seconds, the strange happening had stopped. A man appeared. He is Rixxi the "Brother of Nature", he has a wand full of leaves and as well his robe and hair is full of leaves.

             "Hi Conia, I'm glad to meet you." Rixxi greeted. "You know me?, b-but how?" Conia asked and feels so confused. "I am your father! And I have something to tell you?" Rixxi said. "Hu? My Father? W-What are you going to tell me?" Conia asked. "I gave you a power to control all animals when you were a baby! And I want you to know that you have two brothers." Rixxi said. A fast wind is running around the trees, and stopped Immediately. The fast wind is the elder brother of Conia. He has two swords, white hair, and his mouth is covered with green cloth. "I'm Prince Zolrac, your elder brother and I am the fastest of all elves" Conia's elder brother said. Then a large and strong wind pass through the leaves of the trees came. A man appears elevating himself by his powers. "And I am Zio, your youngest brother. I have the power to control the wind" Conia's younger brother said. Conia cannot believe what's happening, she ordered Ukichan to bring her home as fast as he can. Rixxi, Prince Zolrac and Zio was left at the forest.

                While they are heading their way home, Kiela is preparing there meal, then she heard a loud SLAM! of the door. 

                    Conia looked at Kiela with anger. "Where did you Conia? and it took you so long?" Kiela asked. "So that is why you don't want me to go to the forest!" Conia replied madly. Both of them are staring at each other and walking in circle, like a match that is starting in an arena. "You went to the forest?" Kiela asked. "What do you think? Oh yes! Is it Rixxi, the Brother of Nature is my father?" Conia shouted. Kiela stopped walking and shocked. "Y-Yes, he is your father, but he left you at the front of my house when you were a baby." Kiela replied and starting to cry. Conia immediately shut the door and went out. 

                     Elvindor is about to enter the house. He tried to stop Conia, "Leave me alone!!!" Conia shouted while crying. Elvindor opened the door and he saw Kiela also crying. "What happened here?" Elvindor asked. Kiela didn't answer and just went up to her room. "Uki! Why are you crying?" Elvindor asked. "AAAAAHHH! It's the onions! IT BURNS IN MY EYES!!!" Ukichan replied. Elvindor went up keep on knocking the door. "Leave me alone for now." Kiela said. Elvindor went down and ordered Ukichan to find Conia.