The Irish Affect

Zayn is one of the few men in the world capable of getting pregnant. Zayn's dad knows this, but he isn't the type of person you would hope him to be; he's in an insane doctor. Like woman, Zayn has his period every month, during that week his father keeps him locked up in the basement to observe him. Nothing Zayn's mother can do or say can stop his father, they just have to deal with it. It all changes one day, though, when Zayn's father gets sperm from the sperm bank and decides to impreganate his son with it. No matter how much 19 year old Zayn begged, pleaded, and fought, his father didn't listen and didn't care; his son was going to have this baby whether he wanted to or not. 

The pregnancy was a rollercoaster; with ups and downs, but mostly downs. Zayn, who was all muscle, got fat, had the strangest cravings, his feet swelled up like ballons, and worst of all, he grew boobs to feed the baby with. His mom had to go out and buy him bras, even little absorbant pads for them when he started lactating. But now he had a son, Ryan Nole Malik, and he new this mad house was no place for a baby, so he took all he and his son had and escaped with him. Zayn had no where to stay, so stayed at a homeless shelter only to find the nicest people he's ever met. He was on a quest, a quest to get a job and find the other father of his son.

Niall Horan, an Irish uni student who was staying in London for uni and volenteered at the homeless shelter, just wanted everyone to be happy. When he met Zayn, he wanted Zayn to have the best life ever, but he also wanted something else, he wanted to be with Zayn. It was love at first sight for this Irishmen, but Zayn wasn't looking for love; he was looking for the father of his baby. Though, little did Zayn know, the man he was looking for was right in front of him.

WARNINGS: Mpreg, BoyXBoy, Don't read if you don't like.

AN: This whole story is dedicated to Thank_You_Come_Again