Excuse Me Mr.Hot Billionaire.....Chapter Two

Chapter Two: Why Me?!!

About a hour later I arrived at a large mansion. It was huge! The mansion was a brown bricked mansion. I could see 13 windows from the front and on the side of the mansion there were vines starting to make its way up from the ground. The helicopter landed and the door opened. I stepped out and just stared at this really really big mansion.

“Are you coming?”

I heard the voice from the side of me. I turned and looked to my right and he was there. He smirked and walked off. That damn sexy jerk!

Two large dark red doors opened from the inside and I saw six butlers and maids on each side in a row.

Damn his filthy rich! We started walking and all of them bowed and welcomed him. “Welcome back Master!” I looked at him and he kept walking. That’s rude of him to not say hello.

We started walking down a large corridor and I kept seeing doors. Does this never end? I suddenly saw a large door and he opened it. It was a very large room with a couch that can fit 8 people! The large windows had red curtains. The room smelt of vanilla and the carpet was red with beautiful patterns on it. He really must like red!

He started walking to the couch and sat. I stood in the middle of the doorway confused. He smiled at me and I stood there dumbfounded.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked without hesitation and anger. He was silent for a moment and smirked.  

“You’re going to be wife”

My eyes opened wide. Wait..What did he say?

“WHAT?!”

“You are going to be my wife” He said again slowly. I hate when people do that

“Like hell I would marry you!” I shouted at him.

He stood up and started walking to me. I moved back but I was between him and the door. He slammed his fist next to me on the door. I flinched and closed my eyes.

I could feel him breathing. He was so close.

“You have no choice.”

God his voice was drawing me near. I had to stay focus of this situation. Snap out of it Emma! I opened my eyes and stared into his.

“Like hell I don’t!” I shouted back! Okay now I’m pissed!

“You have no choice. You are going to be my wife. You’re mine!” he started getting closer to me. His eyes were beautiful. I can see a tint of blue from this angle that I didn’t realise. Snap out of it!

“YOU DON’T OWN ME!” I shouted and pushed him away. He made a small chuckle and grabbed the phone that was sitting next to the couch on what seemed to look like a stool?

“Your parents have already agreed to the engagement and you are staying here with me.”

Wait! What? My parents have agreed. They wouldn’t. When did he call them? I grabbed the phone well, more like snatched and dialled my home number.

“Hello?” thank god I heard my mother’s voice. I never knew that I would miss it.

“Mum? I need your help. Some ‘freak’ here said that I was to be his wife.” I stared at the God in front of him.

“That’s no way to speak to your future husband that way!” she shouted at me.

“WHAT?”

“Put her on loud speaker!” I heard my father say from the background. Uh oh!