Chapter twevel Jealousy

Jasper's POV

Me and the guys are already in the pool. Laughing and having a good ole bucket of a time when the girls come into our sight. They look really good. But my eyes where glued on Chloe of course. She looked amazingly gorgouse.

"Hey, guys" Steph says "Why you starring." she laughs

"We're not starring." Hen says. Then he looks around to see all of us still starring at the girls. "Well, I'm not." Chlo just laughs at that and jump into the pool waking me from my trance with water splashing all over me. I glared at her play, splasing as much water as I can on her. She let out a high sheek. Swimming away from me. The rest of the girls got in the pool, except of Charlotte she just at the end of the water. Putting her feet in.

Brain swam over to her and started talking to her but, I'm guessing he's asking 'bout why she's not in the water; or what we talked about earlier when the girls were getting dress. Cause of course it took the an hour to put on a bikini. Anyway back to what we were talking about.

~Flashback~

"Hey, Jas. Can I ask you something?" Brain says coming towards me. I'm setting on one of the chairs in Chloe's backyard, playing 'Fruit Ninja'. I'm on the leading broad at fifth place. Yeah, I'm proud.

"Well you already asked something." I say with smirk. He rolled he eyes at that.

"Yeah how origanal he?" He grinned. This I rolled my eyes.

"So what do you want?" I asked getting to the point.

"I feel the love right now." He said, "It's so much I can't take it any more." He placed his hand over his heart.

"C'mon!" said getting tried and annoyed. I wanted to get back to my game witch has been pause since he came over here.

"Okay, okay." He said sitting down. "I came to ask you for advice."

"You come to me for advice? No can't be." I was actually really shocked. Brain Came to no one for advice even me. Being he's best friend and all. I'm not calling him a snob or anything. But, he's amazing and not ashamed of it. He's is the number one guy at being a spy at our age, and thrid all around.

"Yeah I know." he said. I take it back he is cocky. "It's about girl problems." he mumbled over that last part.

"You have problem with girls?" I say sarcastically. He was never good with getting a girl he was soo akward at it.

"This why I never ask you anything." He said annoyed. I laugh at that.

"Kk. Who is your love bird." I said

He rolled he eyes but still answered. "It's Steph." He said. I knew it. Derek owed me ten bucks. HA.

"Go on." I said after while of him not saying anything.

"While don't no what to do. It's like she doesn't notice at all. I can't even get her alone with out her bring someone else in the conversation or talking about some celeberty the she madly in 'love' with. And every time I try to convence my feelings to her she haves to go. Or something like that." He ranted. This was easy.

"Well, to no if she likes you make her jealous." I said in a smiple tone and shruged getting back to my game.

"Make her jealous?" he asked like didn't hear me before. I just nodded my head in an annoence. "How am I gonna make her jealous?" he asked. I didn't no this kid wasn't even close to smart I mean. Come on everyone new how to make someone jealous.

"Flirt with someone else." I said in an obvious tone. Not looking up from my phone.

"But, I don't like anyone else." He whinned. He such a baby. How chould be at the top.

"You don't have to just get a girl flirt with her. In front of Steph see if she gets jealous. I betting she will and then you'll confront her with all your emtion when she tries to talk to you about. Your sudden intress in this girl." I said. The ladies man some my say. Back when I was still in the game.

"And you're sure that will work?" he asked like I didn't know what I was talking about.

"Who's the with the girlfriend and who's the that has on someone for over two years?" I question. I know I was being a little mean but, he was annoying me. I was playing 'Fruit Ninja' after all and he knows not to bother me when I'm playing. And on regular basic he's super funky with me. Yeah, still don't know we manged to be best friends for like fourteen years.

HE rolled he's eyes giving me a 'whatever' and got to leave.

"Oh wait." I said and he stoped in his tracks turning around to look at me. "Make sure you flirt with only one girl. So you don't seem like a player. Don't let the girl fall for you 'cuz you don't want to hurt her. Oh and ask if she okay with the plan." I say. Steph would not like that. I'll you for sure.

"K" he said getting ready to leave. But stop and turn around again. "Who should I ask?"

"Ask Char I'm sure she'll say yes." I said. He Char became really over time. And I know she loves giving a friend a helping hand.

"That's true." he said strating leave giving me a thank you. I went back to my game yelling 'Your welcome'

~Flashback over~

I guess I was right because all those two doing was flirting. It was kidda wierd to me cuase I knew they didn't like each other. But they did a pretty good job at acting. Cause Bianca thought it was soo cute. She kept telling me that their flirting was goals for a merry couple. Whatever that means.

And I did notice Steph giving Char a stink eye. She was definitely jealous. My plane is working shocker. Right? Being so sarcastic right now.

And you know Stephanie wasn't the only one look like they might explode.

So was Henry.

'

Sorry for taking soooo long. And it isn't that good. Imma be working on some of my one shots. One should be coming out this week.

What should I update after my one shot? Thanks for waiting Fam!!!!

Love. Bye!!!!!! XD