Chapter nine Freaks Like Me

Henry's P.O.V

Today was Friday, the best day of the week and we got off early today! Yes! Can't wait for the weekend.

I was getting ready Piper was blasting music in her bathroom it was 'Freaks Like Me' from her Dance Moms show.

She love that show and alwas listening to one of those girls songs. It's was close to the ending of the song and Todrick's rap part was coming up so, I decide why not join the fun with her.

I went into her bathroom where she was strighting her hair and star to rap. Piper alwas thought that I can't rap be I'm going to show her.

(Henry rapping)

Yo!

This one's for the ones in the back row
This beat's for the kids with their heads low
They can throw a low blow, try to steal your glow
But you got to go home with the show, doe

It's just the beginning (yo)
And they know you're hashtag-winning (yo)
So you just keep on grinning (yo)
Now, baby, keep on swimming, just keep swimming

'Cause we're about dozing
These haters wanna start posing
They trippin' like, "Whoa! "; we chillin' like snow
Let it go, let it go, frozen

So shake those pom-poms
If you know you the bomb, bomb
I can't hear you, dot com, com
Too busy starring on "Dance Moms"

Piper started to laugh after I was done rapping. "Henry you actually got better at rapping." she said.

"I didn't really get better." I said trying not to be cocky.

"Uh. Yaeh, you did. I mean you couldn't rap before. I mean you really couldn't you terrible. Like wrost than terrible. Your rapping wasn't even rapping. It was like a cat---" I cut her before can tear down the rest of myself estem. That what happens when you try not to be big headed.

"Okay, Pips. I get it thanks for the compliment." I say the last part sarcatically.

"You'er welcome!" she says skipping out of her bathroom.

"Okay, come on Piper we gotta go. Can't be late." I said walking out of her bathroom.

"No, we don't. We have another 20 minutes to go." she says looking up from her phone confussed.

"I have to pick up someone on the way. Now come on." I said.

"Is it Derek?" she ask making her eyes light up as she mensions him. I did tell she had a huge crush on him, right?

"No." is all I said.

"Of course it isn't. He has his on car." she said still wondering who we were picking up. "Um, mmmmhmmm...... Is it? Wait no. Um. it's? Uh. I know!" she said with a cheeky smile. "It's a girl isn't it? Yup it's a girl. And I'm meeting her this must be serious." she said.

"No, it's not." I reasure her, "She just a friend who needs a ride."

"Yeah yeah." Piper said waving me off. "Oh My God! It's the new girl! I knew you liked her. Always giving her the up down. This is giold!" she said. Now seeing my now red cheeks.

"I do not like her like that. Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Because you do. Anyway let's go you don't want to keep your princess waitting. Totally good gossip." she said close her room door leaving. Before I could fulled understand she was saying.