Part 6

One week later...

Angel's pov

Me and king have been broken up for a week now and he hasn't contacted me not once. Usually he would send me 50 texts, 20 voicemails and call me about 100 times. But I haven't received a single notification from him. I hated to admit it but it was bothering the shit out of me, what was he so busy with that he couldn't check up on me.

Was he messing around with other girls? The thought of king kissing on another girl or sleeping with another girl made my heart hurt. No, king wouldn't do that to me, he wouldn't move on so fast.... would he?

King's pov

Its been a whole week since me and angel broke up and since I started my therapy sessions. I have to admit despite the break up, things have been going great. Therapy has been helping me a lot with my anger and other things as well. In just one week I've gotten a lot of my anger out that I've held in for a long time, my therapist is that good.

My therapist was a middle aged woman named marie who had a kind smile and a unique outlook on the world. In just one week I've told this women my whole life story and she just sat and listened without being judgemental or feeling sorry for me.

I even told her about me and angel's breakup, she told me this break up should be seen as a good thing, it gives me time to work on myself.

"So king how are things?" Marie asked.

"Things are going pretty well actually, I mean I'm still sad about my relationship ending, I really want to talk to angel" I said anxiously.

Marie nodded her head," I understand, its normal to feel anxious about being away from the one you love, but right now your working on getting better and that needs to be your focus so when you get back in a relationship you'll be ready" she said.

"Your absolutely right, I rather wait a little longer and get better then rush things and relapse " I said in agreement.

"I'm so proud of you king, you've made immense progress in just one week, but we still have a long road ahead of us" she said. I nod my head in agreement as we move on to another topic.

................

"So how did it go?" Uncle robert asked as soon as I walked in the shop. I roll my eyes, he asked me this everyday after every session and I gave him the same answer each and every time.

"It was good unc, I'm making real progress" I said. He smiled proudly and walked over to me.

" I'm proud of you king, this is the man I raised" he said patting my shoulder.

I blush and look away completely embarrassed. " thanks unc" I mumbled.

He chuckled," by the way there's a girl here for you" he said pointing to my station.

I looked in his direction and was shocked to see....

Angel's pov

To get my mind off king I decided to go to my favorite café and buy a latte. When I entered the café the smell of fresh coffee welcomed me. As I walked to the counter to order I heard a familiar voice laughing. I turned toward the direction of the voice and was shocked to see king... and he was with a girl.

A surge of anger swept over me as I stomped over to them. He was so caught up in laughing with this hoe that he didn't even notice me approaching until I was standing in front of them.

He looked up at me in surprise," angel? What are you doing here" he said.

"Its a damn café everyone is welcome here, but anyway I see why you were too busy to check up on me, you were to busy having fun with your whore!" I spat.