Part 5

King's pov

I must be fucking dreaming right now, I know punk ass aiden didn't just say angel left her jacket in his car. That means she was with this prick tonight doing god knows what.

Angel stays silent as she takes her jacket from aiden's hand. Aiden looks between us suspiciously and moves a little closer to angel.
"Angel whats going on? Is everything ok? " he asked in a concerned tone.

"Everythings fine you fucking prick! Why don't you mind your business and get out of here" I said angrily.

Aiden glared at me," your the jerk from the other day who had his hands all over angel,  there's no way I'm leaving her here with you " he said.

I guess this asshole had a death wish," your pathetic lusting after another man's girl, angel will never be yours" I said bluntly.

" king! Stop it its not like that me and aiden are just friends" she said.

I could tell in her mind she believed that to be true, but I knew better, I'm a guy after all. " your being naive angel, you might see him as a friend but this dick wants to be more with you" I said calmly.

Angel opened her mouth to protest but was cut off by aiden," you know what your right I do like angel more than a friend, but I respect the fact she's in a relationship so I wouldn't try anything with her" he said.

That's all I needed to hear as I rushed up to him and punched him in the face. I tackled him to the ground and proceeded to punch him repeatedly in the face. I could faintly hear angel screaming for me to get off of him but I tuned her out.

Out of nowhere I felt multiple arms grabbing me from behind and lifting me off of aiden who was battered , bloody and bruised
Turns out it was security that grabbed me off of aiden, they held my hands behind my back as they tried to restrain me.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! IM GONNA KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH" I screamed loudly.

As I continued to struggle I saw angel run over to aiden to help him up. "I'm so sorry , come on let's get you to a hospital" she said.

"ANGEL YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE WITH THAT PRICK YOU FUCKING SLUT!" I yelled at her.

She looked at me with the coldest expression ever and walked my way. " I AM SICK TO DEATH OF YOU! IM SICK OF YOU CALLING ME NAMES AND DEGRADING ME LIKE IM SHIT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOE, I WILL NO LONGER PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT, WE ARE DONE KING, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME OR SO HELP ME ILL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST YOUR ASS" she screamed.

"SO YOUR JUST GONNA LET THIS PRICK RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP?!"

" he didn't ruin anything you did king " she said before walking away. I couldn't do anything but watch her walk away helplessly.

................

"King your uncle is here to get you "" the officer said unlocking the cell. I walked out quietly not saying a word, when I saw my uncle he looked worried, furious and sad all in one.

" what the hell did you get locked up for king?" He said.

I just stare at him blankly not saying a word. "You better start fucking talking right now, I'm not playing with you boy" he said menacingly.

I let out a deep sigh," I had went to see angel at her dorm but she wasn't there so I waited, when she finally showed up I tried to talk to her about us but some prick from her school showed up talking about angel left her jacket in his car, then he proceeded to tell me how much he liked angel and I snapped and beat the crap out of him and this is where I ended up" I said simply.

Uncle robert rubbed his temples," let's just go will talk more in the car" he said turning around.

...........

" king I've set up a therapy session for tomorrow, your going wether you want to or not" uncle said sternly.

" hell no I don't need no stranger trying to probe my mind" I said.

"That's not what therapist do, they help you develop so you can function properly in life" he said.

" I don't need no fucking shrink unc, I'm fucking fine" I semi yelled.

" see look at you getting so angry, that's not normal king, you need help, don't fight me on this because you'll lose" he said.

"Just great first angel breaks up with me and now I have to go to therapy like im a crazy person, why am I so fucked up" I said beginning to cry.

" your not fucked up king, your just a kid that's been through too much, as for angel maybe if you do these sessions she'll see how much of a change your trying to make" he said.

"You really think so?"

" yes I do"

"Okay.. then I'll do it.. for angel"

Angel's pov

I stood there feeling like shit as I watched aiden get stitched up. I was done with king and his bullshit, he took things too far this time.

"I'm finished let's get out of here so I can get you home its pretty late" aiden said walking over.

" aiden I'm so sorry, I never meant for you to get hurt" I said sadly.

" angel I don't blame you for what happened , that guy is just naturally violent, I rather it be me than you" he said pulling me into a hug.

I wanted to tell him king would never hurt me in that way or that he wasn't violent just jealous but I decided against it , he would probably just think I'm defending his behavior.

On the drive back home I kept thinking about king and his face when I told him we were done. I can't believe it... me and king are over.

Vote and comment