Part 1

King and angel in the mm

Angel's pov

" GET OFF ME KING!" I shouted as i tried to yank my arm away from my boyfriends tight grip. King just gripped me tighter as he pulled me close.

"WHY SHOULD I? SO YOU CAN GO SLUT AROUND SOME MORE !" He screamed. Here we go with the names again, every time king got jealous he started calling me every name in the book. Bitch, slut, whore, tramp, hoe, smut you name it and I was it.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG, I WAS JUST TALKING TO MY FRIEND" I yelled in my defense. It was true, me and my friend aiden was having a conversation about home work on campus, when king showed up out of nowhere and snatched me away. Not only was I embarrassed but I also felt disrespected by what king did.

"YEAH RIGHT I SEE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU, HE WANTS TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS AND YOU KNOW IT!" He said still yelling.

"King let go your hurting my arm" I said tearfully. King's face softened when he saw the tears sliding down my face. A minute later he let my arm go and looked at me sympathetically.

I looked down at my arm to see a bluish bruise beginning to form. "Baby... I'm sorry I didn't mean to I let my anger get out of hand, you know I would never hurt you" he said as he walked over to me.

I took a step back and turned around not wanting to see his face. " whatever king your always angry and this always ends up happening" I said sadly. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, i quickly try to break free from his hold. As I try to wrestle my way free, he just holds me tighter.

Eventually I give up and just go limp in his arms. There was no point trying to break his hold, king was way stronger than me. "Baby please forgive me, I'm sorry for my jealous ways I'm just scared you'll stop loving me and find someone else" he said sadly.

I felt a twinge of guilt as I stood there listening to him, I knew king was insecure when it came to our relationship. He always told me I was the only good thing in his life besides his uncle. You see king grew up in a abusive household where he was beaten and starved by his mother. How could a person who birthed you do such horrible things to their own child, I couldn't comprehend it. Eventually when king was 11 his uncle found out what was going on and called child services, getting king's mother arrested and sent to jail. After that king was adopted by his uncle since his dad was dead and he had no other extended family. Getting adopted and raised by his uncle helped king a lot, but he still had emotional scars from his past that turned him into this angry person I know today.

I've been with king since I was a juinor in high school and I was now a freshman in college, so thats about 3 years together.When I first met king he was nothing like this, he was sweet and charming and down to earth... but I should've known sooner or later that people's real colors start to show eventually. I was 16 at the time and king was 20, I was real naive back then. The worst part is my mom warned me about dating older guys but I didn't listen, typical teenager shit. And now here I was age 18 and getting bruised up by my 22 year old boyfriend, my love life really sucked.

"Baby Are you listening to me? " king asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

I sigh" king I'm tired can you just leave, I just want to be alone right now" I said tiredly.

King pressed his front against my back," am I forgiven?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and stayed silent, after a few minutes of awkward silence king reached down and kissed my cheek. " I love you angel please remember that" he whispered in my ear.

I kept silent, after a few minutes I guess he realized I wasn't gonna say I love you back because he let me go and slowly left my dorm. As soon as the door closed behind him I collapsed into my bed and cried myself to sleep.

King's pov

After leaving angel's dorm I felt like shit, damn it I made her cry.. again. I don't mean to make her cry I just don't know how else to express myself other than anger. When I saw her with that guy I just lost it, angel knows how I feel about her being around other guys. Its not because I don't trust her, its because I don't trust men period, angel's a beautiful girl and she attracts a lot of attention to herself. We could just be walking down the street and guys will start eye fucking her and undressing her with their eyes, it was maddening. If I had my way I would beat the shit out of every guy that even turns her way but I can't because I know angel doesn't like me to get violent or see me fighting.

But anway back to this aiden guy, I knew that guy had the hots for my girl. I saw angel and him together a few times and each time he gave her this lovey dovey look like he was in love or something. I constantly told angel this and she just waved me off each and every time. So today when I saw him touching angel's hand on campus I just lost it, I was coming to surprise my girlfriend at her school and instead I'm the one who's surprised when I see him touching all over her.

I sigh, after walking for a couple more blocks I finally reached my destination. My uncles tattoo shop, I knew he would be pissed that I was late to work again. As soon as I walked through the door my uncle was on me," finally king! What the hell took you so long? We have clients lined up waiting for you" he said. My uncle robert was well known for his tattoo shop and the work he did, he was one of the best in california. When I was 15 my uncle noticed my talent for drawing and took me under his wing, showing me the basics of doing tattoos and I've been working here ever since. I made pretty good money so I couldn't complain, plus I got to do the thing I love most next to angel of course.

"Sorry unc, I had a situation...with angel" I said. Robert gave me a knowing look and shook his head.

"A situation you probably caused, you need to stop stressing my daughter in law out before she leaves you and I don't get any grandchildren" he said. I roll my eyes, my uncle robert loved angel like his own daughter and was always sticking up for her, it was quite annoying.

"Whatever you say uncle" I said walking over to my station. As I got my tattoo kit out, I pushed thoughts of angel to the back of my mind. I needed to focus on the task at hand, the last thing I needed was to mess up a client's tattoo, uncle robert would never let me hear the end of it.

Uncle robert

Trying out a new story, it popped into my head so I decided to put it on paper

Trying out a new story, it popped into my head so I decided to put it on paper. Tell me what you guys think.

Vote and comment