Part 3

King's pov

Flashback-

" stop it mommy, why are you hitting me" my eight year old self cried.

My mother sneered at me," because its your fault your father is dead, it should've been you!" She screamed as she continued to beat me relentlessly

"King wake up, your having a bad dream" a voice called out. I jump up and look around frantically. After a few minutes my eyes land on angel who's sitting in front of me with a worried look on her face.

"Baby what are you doing here? I thought you had class" I said tiredly.

"Class has been over for a few hours now, I just came to check on you since you wasn't answering your phone" she said stroking my head.

I lean into her touch, instantly becoming relaxed. "Did you have another dream about your mom?" She asked hesitantly. Besides my uncle robert , angel was the only one that knew about the frequent nightmares I had about my childhood.

"Yeah it was different this time though, I was eight this time" I told her.

Angel pulled me into her arms and rubbed my back soothingly. " she can't hurt you anymore king, just remember that" she said softly.

I nod my head as I lean into her chest inhaling her scent. After a few minutes of holding each other we pull away and look into each others eyes.

I lean forward and kiss her lips deeply. At first she seems hesitant but she eventually gets into it. After making out for a few minutes I lay her on the bed and climb ontop of her. She looks at me with a mixture of innocence and lust. If there's one thing I could say about me and angel's relationship it was that the sex was always great.

Before me angel was a virgin, yup that's right I was angel's first but you couldn't tell by the way she played in bed. Of course she was an amatuer at first, but I taught her everything I know and created a monster.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked shyly. Damn I ran out from the last time we had sex which was a few days ago

" no I'm all out but I'll pull out I promise" I said kissing her lips.

Two hours later ( sorry not good at sex scenes)

" I can't believe you king, you said you would pull out" angel said angrily.

"I'm sorry baby it wasn't on purpose, you just felt so good I couldn't help myself" I said honestly. It was true angel had me in another world, it was so good I came in her 5 times by accident of course.

"King I'm not on birth control what if I end up pregnant"she said.

A fleeting image of angel swollen and pregnant crossed my mind and I couldn't help but to smile. I would love for angel to carry my child, I know she would be a great mom to our children.

"Is that such a bad thing, you know I'll take care of you and the baby's needs" I said.

She crossed her arms and glared at me," I'm starting to think you came in me on purpose to try to trap me" she said. I had to admit that kind of stung, having my baby would make her feel trapped? That's hurtful to say.

"I didn't know having my baby was a prison sentence to you" I said getting angry.

" Im not saying that, all I'm saying is were not ready to be parents, plus I'm still in school and a baby would complicate that" she said.

"No ones ever ready to be parents but people still have kids, plus you could just take sometime off from school to stay with the baby" I reasoned.

Angel rolled her eyes," I don't even know why I'm having this conversation with you like I'm pregnant, Im just gonna stop by the pharmacy and pick up plan b to avoid all this" she said climbing out of bed.