Part 4

Angel's pov

"Hailey are you almost ready" I whined. It was Friday night and I was currently waiting on hailey to get dressed so we could go to aiden's frat party.

" yes you big baby I'm ready" she said walking out her room. When she saw my outfit she gave me a big grin and twirled me around. " you look hot angel" she said.

I blushed and looked down," thanks hailey, you look pretty as well" I said.

Angel's outfit

She smiled and looped her arm through mine," come on doll face, alcohol awaits"

At the party

Wow this place was packed, me and hailey could barely move around. When we finally made it to the bar, I sat down and ordered two shots.

"Wow your actually drinking what's the occasion" hailey asked in surprise.

King was the occasion, ever since I told him we were going on a break he's been blowing my phone up nonstop. I got angry text and sad text, voicemails with him crying. He even showed up to my dorm, it got so bad I had to tell campus security not let him in the building anymore.

As if on cue my phone vibrated in my pocket, I wasn't surprised when I saw a incoming call from king. I quickly hit ignore and power my phone off, he wasn't gonna ruin this night for me.

"I'm so happy you made it" a voice said behind me. I turned around to see aiden standing behind me.

"Me too, thanks for inviting me" I said giving him a hug.

"No problem, I figured you could use some fun after the other day" he said giving me a knowing look. My cheeks burn red with embarrassment, I knew he was referring to king dragging me away.

"Yeah about that, I'm sorry you had to witness that" I said humilated.

Aiden waved me off," I'm just glad your okay, you should really stay away from guys like that, there nothing but trouble" he said.

For some reason I felt myself getting defensive of king," he was just jealous, he doesn't like to see me with other guys , he's very insecure and protective over me" I explained.

" well your gorgeous, so I understand why he's like that" aiden said flirtatiously.

Was aiden trying to flirt? What king said suddenly popped into my head. Did aiden really have a crush on me?

I decide to brush off his compliment, aiden knows I have a boyfriend he wouldn't try anything. " how about another round of shots" I said cheerily.

2 hours later

"No more shots for me , I still have to get home" I said holding my head. Aiden laughed and casually wrapped his arm around me, its weird his closeness actually felt comforting.