Twenty-ninth Act, Don't be afraid.

Start from the beginning

She ignored her and slowly approached me...with a brand new form. She had arms like white centipedes and is covered with armor. Is this...what an arrancar's zanpakuto release looks like?

She suddenly struck me with one of her arms. I dodged it. Barely. When I landed, there was a gash on my arm. I felt a little nauseous. Not the usual, but from Loly's poison.

"Well, looks like you'll be dying slow and painfully. Goodbye!!!!" She yelled, about to strike me with her arm again,

When Aizen went in front of me, grabbing the edge of the centipede with one hand. "Did I order you to do things with (name)?"

"Aizen-sama!!!" Loly exclaimed. "N-No, please understand-"

He ignored her and faced me, squatting down so he was at my level then placed a hand on my cheek. "Anything fatal or hurt too much?"

Unable to speak, I shook my head. He helped me stand up, supporting me by placing an arm around me. Noticeably, it was in a protective way. Odd.

"I do understand, Loly Aivirrne. You intentionally hurt (name) so she wouldn't be in your way to gain my attention." He said, gently giving my arm a rub.

"You got it all wrong-"

"When was I ever wrong? State a moment."

Loly was unable to say anything, so Aizen released his reiatsu. She gasped for air, trying to apologize to Aizen and say more bad excuses. Menoly was affected too.

Aizen escorted me out, his arm still around me because I was limping. When we were far enough, he swept me off my feet and carried me.

I turned red. "H-Hey...you don't have to...I can walk just fine..."

He gave me a glare, but not the usual 'I'm Sosuke Aizen, so you shut up. I'm the boss'. His eyes had a hint of worry in them.

"She stomped on you, slammed you against the wall, and nearly killed you with poison. And you tell me you could walk just fine?"

I decided to stay silent. My whole face hurt anyway. He entered his room and gently set me down on his sofa, my feet propped up on it.

I shuddered. I was getting chills because of the poison. I wrapped Aizen's coat around me.

He sat beside me, pouring me a cup of tea and handed it to me. "Here. It might make you feel better."

I took a sip and shifted closer to him. As if he knew what to do, he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him, so that I wound up near his chest.

"I nearly died..." I muttered, trying not to cry.

He exhaled and cupped my face, lifting it up close to his. "It's okay. You don't have to be afraid anymore...I'm right here."

He wiped the blood off of my nose with his thumb, before wrapping his arms around me and holding me close as if I were a fragile yet beautiful snowflake.

I placed my hands on his chest and leaned my head against it. All thoughts were erased from my mind, except the thought of wanting to stay with him like this for the rest of the night.

"Aizen....Promise me something, okay?" I whispered.

"Of course. What is it?" He said.

"I want you to stay with me forever. Be there when I need you the most. Comfort me when I feel lonely, sad, or anything. Please...Stay."

He was silent for a while until he kissed the top of my head. "I promise."

We sat in silence, with me resting in Aizen's arms. That is, until he spoke.

"(Name)...I have something to tell you. It's about the thing with the world of the living."

My heart lit up a little. "Yes?"

"I agree to go with you to the world of the living."

Whoa!!! Two chapters in one day! I feel so motivated!!! Anyways, thank you for reading and your support! And yes, that was the surprise. The thing with the world of the living, and a double chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! ~TheFanfictionAzure29