{Fluff} Eve x Reader - Petal

A/N : For those who don't know (Y/N) means your name.

Also, this is fucking adorable, I'll be sad if someone doesn't appreciate this

---

(((7 Years Earlier)))

"(Y/N)! Where the heck are you going?" Eve shouted, a grin on his face.

"You promised me you'd show me your pretty ice magic, so I decided to find a place for you to show me" You replied, sprinting ahead of him.

You were a Mage which helped plants and animals during each season, especially winter, which made you and Eve quite the predictable couple.

"Woah! Slow down!" Eve shouted, struggling to keep up.

This was years before he joined the Trimen, when Eve was a sweet boy with good intentions and was disgusted by flirting.

"No! You hurry up!" You challenged, laughing, before reaching your destination.

He quickly caught up with you and smiled.

The ground was covered in blue flowers, adapted to live in snowy conditions, the leaves and petals on each flower and tree were blue.

Eve wrote the magic circle and you watched in awe as snow fell from his palms.

"Wow, it's absolutely beautiful, Eve, this is incredible" you gasped.

"Only the best for you, Petal" He nicknamed you, smiling as he looked at you.

He awkwardly shuffled his way towards you and kissed your cheek nervously, a bright blush in both of your cheeks.

(((Present Day)))

"Looking gorgeous as always, Petal" Eve sat beside you, wearing a confident smirk.

"Shut up, Eve, if you're only looking for a one night stand, go talk to someone else" You rolled your eyes, annoyed.

"Petal, what happened to you? We were so close when we were younger" He continued, and you shook your head.

"I grew up" you stood, walking out of the guild hall.

"Wait, Petal" he called for you, jogging to catch up.

"Don't call me that!" You snapped at him, finally getting pissed off enough. "Yes, we were friends when we were younger, get the hell over it! You've turned into a big-headed, over-confident, sex-craving fuck face! And if you think we're still friends, then you're wrong,"

"I know I've been a dick, I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to react," He sighed, deciding there was no point in keeping secrets from you any longer.

"React to what, Eve?" You turned to face him, sighing.

"React to my feelings for you" Eve took a step towards you, taking a few strands of your hair and fiddling with it.

"How do I know if you're telling the truth?"

And with that, you were gone.

---7pm Blue Pegasus Guild Hall---

You were sat at the bar, sipping on some apple juice as you weren't in the mood for alcohol.

You heard music begin to play, and you smiled.

The song was 'Can't Help Falling In Love' by Twenty One Pilots.

"This is directed to (Y/N) to say sorry for being a prick" You heard Eve say from behind you

As he sung, he made his way closer to you, as at the bridge of the song, he was directly in front of you, holding a dozen red roses.

"Take my hand," he offered you his hand "Take my whole life too"

And everyone joined in with singing.

"'Cause I can't help falling in love with you"

As the music died down he began to talk, looking into your eyes.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N) for everything. I just thought you would like the confident flirty kind-of-guy, and not someone like me, I guess. I lost you, and I hate myself for that, and I really want you back. You're the sun in my sky, my oxygen in the air, I couldn't live with out you. I give you a dozen roses, to tell you I love you so, and I give you these, to say I'm sorry, you're the petals to my flower stem, you're my everything, and I understand if you don't want me, but I'm sorry," He said, frowning slightly as he looked down, sliding a pair of silver rose earrings onto the counter.

"Idiot" you mumbled, before kissing him.

This is the Eve you loved.

And together, you bloomed