Chapter 7 - It's Out

Start from the beginning

"Well, I'll see you at lunch." Olivia says softly, puling out of my grip.

"Yeah, bye." I say, separating from them.

The news doesn't get out until lunch. And by then, everyone's staring at my belly, as if I'm already nine months pregnant and ready to blow out a baby any second.

"God, it's like they've never seen a pregnant women before." Lilly states, glaring at everyone who stared.

"Can we like go out to eat?" I ask them, wrapping my arms tightly around my waist. I can feel stares pouring into my back, and when I look behind me, I connect eyes with Dawson. He's lucky- nobody knows he's the father yet.

"She's such a slut! Just look at her." I hear a voice say loudly. But I don't look. I just wait, staring back at him, waiting for Dawson to defend me.

He doesn't.

I scoff, shaking my head at him before following behind Olivia and Lilly.

"No wonder she's pregnant. Her parents let her do whatever she wants, and now look at what's happened." I hear a teacher gossip as I walk by. I shake my head at her, but don't say anything.

"Let's just go to my house, you're not feeling good anyways." Lilly offers, and I agree without hesitation.

As we get into her car, the door opens again, and someone steps in and sits beside me.

"What do you want?" No answer.

"Hello? Are you just going to ignore me? We're not just going to give you a free ride when you wont even talk to us."

"Just drive." He says, looking out the window.

Lilly sighs, but drives out of the parking lot nonetheless.

"So why are you here?" I ask again.

"I don't know, honestly. I just felt bad about what happened and just decided to come with you guys. Where are we going, anyways?"

"Lilly's house." I answer. "And if you felt so damn bad, you would have defended me. You could have said "shut up" or "hey, she's carrying my baby" anything to defend me. Maybe, just maybe, things would be different and they wouldn't be so quick to judge me if they knew that you're the father."

Thankfully, Lilly and Olivia stay quiet, looking out the windows awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, okay? I-I just panicked."

"Well I panicked when I found out we weren't alone in that bathroom today. I panicked when I saw Gabby, of all freakin' people, in there with us, eavesdropping on our conversation. She told everyone and now for me, there is no going back."

"Look, can we talk about this in private?" He asks, gesturing to us. "Lilly, can you drop us off at my house?"

I shake my head at her, but she pretends like she doesn't see me. "Sure." I glare at her, but all I get is a small smile in return.

A few minutes later, we pull into his house. Having no other choice, I get out, frowning when they pull away. We walk up to his house and he opens the door. I walk in, closing the door behind me

"Look," he says, looking at me intently, "I'm sorry for not sticking up for you. I was scared of what people would think of me-"

"So your reputation is more important than your child?" I scoff, glaring at him.

"Wait, what? No! Just-"

"Your reputation is more important than me? The women who has to carry your child for nine months?"

"Will you stop interupting me?!" He yells, slapping his hand over my mouth. I glare at him, licking his hand and he scowls, pulling his hand away and wiping my saliva off his hand.

"As I was trying to say, I was scared of what people would think of me- close you're mouth." He glares at me, stopping me from interrupting again. "I didn't know what to say, and it was unexpected. I thought people wouldn't find out for awhile. I'm sorry. We can tell people tomorrow if you want."

I nod, "Well I'm sorry too. I guess I overreacted a bit." He sighs and nods, before wrapping me up in a tight hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the extremely late upload! It's been like 4 weeks since I last uploaded Chapter 6, I'm so sorry! School is starting soon, so I'm trying to make the best of the little time I have left of summer, so I have been extremely busy! On the bright side, the chapter is now up! I made it as long as possible AND I reached my goal of 50 comments! I even got about 52 votes! Thank you guys so much! Dedicated to: BlondeMoments because I love her pregnancy story!

Please know that because school is starting in a few weeks, this story will be updated less frequently. Maybe once a week, twice if I'm lucky enought to write.

I got to get good grades this year, because my mom said that if I get straight A's this year and my Sophmore year (next year) than I will get to get my belly button peirced! So, not only will I get rewarded with spomething I really do want, then I will also get amazing grades (4.0) wich will leave open so many colleges! So yeah(:

So yes, I will not be uploading chapters as fequently, sorry! But school is my number 1 priority right now!

I'm still raising my goal though!(:

Goal:

56 comments and 50 votes

Lets see if you can do it! (please do) :DD