chapter 7: Division 1

Cada pov
We arrive at the MWPSB building and I climb out of the car. This is the second time I've been here but I still can't get over the fact that I'm actually here.

It's amazing.

I walk over to the entrance of the massive building and walk through the doors. The others soon follow me. I wait for them to catch up before following them to the office.

The office was mostly empty and only one person was at their desk. I look closer and notice that it's yayoi. She glances up from her work for a second to look at us before looking at her computer screen once again.

"Kagari, could you go and get Kogumi and Masaoka so we could introduce our new enforcer" Ginoza says.

"Yes sir" Kagari replies before leaving the room to find the two enforcers.

"Cada, please take a seat at the desk nearest the door. That will be your workspace while your here." Ginoza says while staring at his computer.

This place is too quiet without Kagari or Akane. I guess it will be a while till Akane joins.

I still want to know how I got here but I'll figure that out later.

I turn on my computer by the switch and the MWPSB logo appears on the screen. I start to look at online news articles considering there is not much else to do.

A few minutes later, Kagari walks in with Masaoka and kogumi following behind him.

"So your the new enforcer. Nice to meet you. I'm Masaoka" Masaoka says as he sits at his desk.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself earlier. I'm Kagari." Kagari says while spinning around on his chair. "That's Kogumi and that's Yayoi." He says while pointing to the others.

I nod my head to show that I'm listening. I look for something to write on and I find a piece of paper next to my desk. I write on it before holding it up. 'My name is Cada, it's nice to meet all of you'.

The others stared in confusion before Ginoza talks. "She hasn't spoke since she was sent to the facility and maybe even before that" he says in a bored tone. "Yayoi, could you please show her where she will be staying. Cada, please rest as you will start work tommorrow" he says while writing something.

"Yes sir" Yayoi says in her usual monotone voice before leaving the room. I soon follow her leaving the others to do their work.

Yayoi eventually stops in front of a door and passes me my holo-watch which I use to open the door and step inside. It's pretty much the same size as the other enforcers rooms and I can use holograms to personalise it.

I wave goodbye to yayoi as she walks back to the office then close my door. I then proceed to change the room decorations.

I start with my room. I change the bed to a cute princess style and add a pale pink bedding with a mixture of pink and blue pillows. I add pale blue curtains to a holographic window which looks over a field of flowers. I change the desk to a white wooden design and I did the same to the bedside table. The walls are pale blue while the floors are laminate with a baby pink rug next to the bed. I finish it off with a few cute pictures and plushies.

I then move onto the living room. I decide to go with a modern theme. The walls were white and there was a chocolate brown laminate. There was two black leather sofas facing each other with a glass coffee table in the middle of them. Under the coffee table there was a white rug. I had a large flatscreen TV in the corner and a modern fireplace on the opposite wall.

For the kitchen I had a modern black and white theme and the same for the bathroom. I had multiple shelves spread around mainly for video games and decorations.

Once I finished it was quite late so I went straight to sleep.

I wonder if I'll get to go on a mission tommorrow.

.............................................................
Yay a new chapter. I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading. Bye.

-natsumi_dragneel