chapter 3: where am I?

Previously
When I wake up I can hear sirens in the distance. I look around to see that I am no longer in the woods. Instead I am in an alley down the side of a large building. Where am I?!

Cada pov
Why does this place feel so familiar? I definitely haven't been here before. I stand up and walk into the main street. I notice an odd robot. I walk closer and realise that it is a drone from psycho-pass. Does that mean I'm in psycho-pass?!

I look around and see that there are hundreds of drones everywhere. How did I get here?! This is impossible!

"I sense that you are in a great deal of stress sir please follow me and com for some councelling to lower your psycho-pass" a nearby drone says to a suspicious looking man.

"councelling?! I don't need councelling!" The man shouts before running this way.

"Alert! Alert!" A drone shouts before following the man.

As he runs my way he stops for a moment and grabs my arm before dragging me behind him.

"Stop it! Let go of me!" I shout trying to get away from his tight grip.

"No! If I have a hostage with me then they won't shoot me!" He shouts. I want to tell him that the system doesn't work like that but he will most likely kill me if he finds out.

He starts to slow down as we reach an abandoned warehouse. He opens the door and pushes me in. A few seconds later I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and then everything goes black.

Kagari shusei pov
There goes the alarm again. This is the second job today. To make it worse it's in the middle of the night.

I climb out of bed and using my mirror I change into my usual work outfit. I walk out of my apartment and head towards the office. Masaoka and yayoi are already there but kogumi and ginoza seem to be running late.

A few minutes later ginoza runs through the door shortly followed by kougumi.

"So, what are the details of the job?" Masaoka asks.

"Well, a man was flagged by a drone and got pretty angry. He ran off and took a teenage girl hostage. We tracked him to a warehouse on the outskirts of the city. Our job is to determine what happens to him" ginoza answers.

Looks like this job will be interesting.

Cada pov
I woke up strapped to a chair. The room is pitch black and I seem to be the only one here. I want to go home now. Why does all of this keep happening to me?

I hear sirens in the distance and it seems like they are getting closer. It must be inspectors and enforcers who are on this guy's case. I hope they are so that I can get out of here soon.

The sirens are pretty close now. They've stopped?

Suddenly the door is kicked open to reveal two figures in the doorway.

"Surrender peacefully and come with us and we will not kill you" a familiar voice shouts. Wait, that sounded like ginoza! I'm in psycho-pass and I get to meet the main characters! This isn't as bad as I thought. Hopefully my hue isn't clouded.

The two figures walk closer and are soon followed by three more. One of them walk towards me. He lifts up his dominator so that it's pointing at me. My body suddenly tenses up at the sight before me.

The dominator is only inches away from me but that's not the problem. The man who took me here is standing behind him holding a knife and standing ready to stab him. And by him I mean my favourite character in the whole show. Kagari shusei.

I think as fast as I can. I trip up kagari causing the knife to miss by a few milometers. Unfortunately, the knife cut my cheek which caused me to flinch from the pain.

Kagari then got up. He looked a bit confused as to what had just happened but he quickly recovered. He aimed his dominator at the man. It changed into lethal eliminator then kagari shot.

I close my eyes so I can't see the pool of blood in front of me. After a few minutes I open them to see kagari standing there with the dominator in locked mode while he is pointing it at me. His eyes widen in shock while I just laugh at his reaction.

It's hard to believe that my favourite anime character is standing right in front of me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Thanks for reading. Sorry if it took a while to update as the original chapter was deleted. This chapter isn't very good.

-cat2908