High School Musical (Larry Stylinson)

Start from the beginning

Didn't understand *cough*

That anything can happen

When you take a chance

'Man, what am I doing?! This is horrible! Good thing no one is looking' Harry thought. Louis was next and his voice was a little high but sweet.

Louis: I never believed in

What I couldn't see

I never opened my heart

Oh

To all the possibilities

Ooh

Both: I know

That something has changed

Never felt this way

And right here tonight

This could be the

Start of something new

It feels so right

To be here with you, oh

And now looking in your eyes (Harry and Louis finally look into each other's eyes. Green meets blue. Blue meet green. It feels like there's a spark going in them.)

I feel in my heart

Feel in my heart

The start of something new

Oh Yeah 'maybe this isn't so bad.' *takes off his blazer and tosses it in the crowd*

Now who'd have ever thought that

We'd both be here tonight

Oh

Yeah *uncrosses arms*

And the world looks so much brighter

Brighter brighter

With you by my side

By my side

I know

That something has changed

Never felt this way

I know it for real

That it's the

Start of something new It feels so right

To be here with you

Oh

And now looking in your eyes I feel in my heart

The start of something new

I never knew that it could

happen 'til it happened to me

Ooh yeah

I didn't know it before

But now it's easy to

See, Oh!

It's the start of something new

It feels so right to be here with you, oh

And now looking in your eyes I feel in my heart

That's its the start of something new It feels so right (Harry walked over to Louis pulling the mic stand out of the way while touching Louis's fingers, Louis blushed.)

That's its the start of something new (Harry came closer to Louis and Louis fell back. Lucky someone caught him and placed him back on stage.)

It feels so right

So right

To be here with you, oh

Oh

And now looking in your eyes

I feel in my heart

Feel in my heart

The start of something new

The start of

Something new

"Harry." Stoke out his hand for Louis to shake. 

"Louis." The two shook hands and smiled. They both walked off stage to grab their jackets, went to get hot chocolate, and headed outside to get to know each other a little better. "Are you sure you haven't sung before? Cause it sure sounds like it. I haven't, and now I'm rambling I'm sorry." Harry said awkwardly but Louis didn't care. There were other teens outside, but no one was paying attention to the newly acquainted friends.

"Well I attempted to sing in my church choir but I got all nervous, and then I ran out of the church. I ran straight to my mom's car and waited there until the service was over." Louis told Harry honestly. "But this was different, I mean that was so cool what we did back there." Louis smiled.

"I know, I never really thought I had it in me."  Harry looked into Louis' eyes. "We make a great duo." Harry said and Louis nodded in agreement. They clinked their mugs and took a sip of their hot chocolates. They talked for a while and didn't realize how deep their conversation was to notice that it was almost midnight. Then they heard the other teens start counting down. When Harry and Louis heard 'Happy New Year.' They just looked at the sky for a couple of minutes watching the fireworks display and finally, Louis spoke up.

"Well, I better get inside to tell my mum a Happy New Year." Harry didn't want Louis to go, but he tried to suck it in.

"Yeah me too, I mean not your mum, I mean my mum... and dad uh." Harry trailed off finding the right words to say. "I'll call you so we can say in touch!" Harry offered.

"I would like that." The two swap phones and put each other's numbers in.

Harry took a pic of himself to set it as his profile. Louis forgot to do it on Harry's but Harry took it for him. "I'll see you around Harry." Louis walked back inside and Harry didn't notice.

"I had fun today Louis. Um, where do you live?" He looked behind him and Louis wasn't there. He took one last look at Louis' contact, smiling at how cute Louis looked with his smile. "Louis." Harry sighed. And that's when Harry felt something was the start of something new.

A/N: You guys don't think I read the comments? I know I put Zerrie's engagement and This Is Us.... shut up! I know I should've updated this a long time ago.

Xx :)

Ali