"It's alright Naruto. You're still in a different state of mind" Kakashi reassured the genin.

"Do you see now?" The man questioned, turning to the group In front of them. The team appeared apologetic and nodded their heads in understanding.

They muttered their goodbyes and good lucks, sympathetic stares filling team 7's nightmares as they glared in return.

"Fools" Sasuke mumbled underneath his breath.

A hard smack sounded throughout the area as Kakashi had slapped the Uchiha over the head.

The boy rubbed his painful bruising head and stared, confused, at his Sensei.

"We'll need to work on your disciplinary again, it seems" Kakashi announced slowly, allowing them to take in the seriousness of his words.

If they thought the forest of death had been hell, the genin were in for a shock.

Team 7 had limped home and had a team dinner that Kakashi had prepared especially for them before collapsing into a state of panic and fatigue in their respective bedrooms. A dreamless and sleepless night had followed as thoughts of the beasts lurking within the shadows of training ground four-one clouded their minds.

Over the next week, the nightmares had not stopped, driving the genin to a state of over exhaustion but still, they pushed forward for more training. Kakashi had eventually given the lot sleeping pills to help, which it had luckily and so the disciplinary training continued on for a week before their real training started up once again, just in time too as the genin no longer required the medicine to aid them in sleeping which meant they were ready for the next step.

The trio stood before their commanding officer outside the village and in front of a wet muggy cave, a waterfall flowing over it, hiding it from view with a large pond formed at the bottom of the mass falling water. The sight was beautiful and this was where they'd be training for the next month.

Of course, even through the harsh training, Naruto had still managed to keep up his duty of making two clones to study hard each day and was thankful to have learned so much. Sakura and Sasuke leeched of the infinite information that was Naruto. He had told them every detail he could from the books and It helped considerably in their own training.

"Alright, you'll be training here for a while and I'll be overseeing your progress this time, any questions?" Kakashi breathed out lazily, feeling particularly tired today, probably because of the new training method he's applied for himself. It's twice as hard as his previous and he found it rather difficult to keep up, especially with Mighto Gai joining him in some of the sessions.

Sakura cleared her throat "What will we be learning, Sensei?" She asked in a clear, firm voice.

Kakashi positioned his index finger to his chin, implying deep thought "Hmm, well. We're surrounded by water and your previous training in the forest, I had you learn tree walking." The jounin Sensei stated, hinting the genin to figure it out. Though such aid wasn't needed as they had already guessed beforehand and had just needed to confirm.

Although Kakashi had over trained the trio in physical aspects, he had made the extra step and taught them all and anything about the outside world, such as villages, missing-nin and advanced math even. Anything he could get his hands on, he would teach his genin. Including some tips from his Anbu days. They were in the process of learning the hand signs to use during missions so that detection was near to none.