Chapter 1

*3 weeks later*

My phone endlessly vibrates, taking my out of the book I was so deep into that I lost track of time. I don't know why it's suddenly going off because nobody texts me, ever. I pick it up and the lock screen was filled with twitter notifications. Confused, I open up the application and check my interactions.

*IM GEORGIA ROSE and 3498 others followed you*

My confusion only extends as I try desperately to figure out what is happening at this moment. No matter how hard I try to come up with an explanation to the sudden gain in followers and the accounts using my name, I just can't put the pieces together.

Checking my mentions, nothing still seems to add up. I have hundreds of tweets directed towards my account but they still have yet to explain what exactly occurred.

@USavedMyLife1D:

@GeorgiaRose omg!! did u actually kiss harry?! thats amazing!!

@MarcelStyles_123:

@GeorgiaRose you're so pretty! maybe your dad could clean my teeth hahaha

@SaveMeZayn__:

@GeorgiaRose if it was the best song ever why can't you remember it

My mind swirls as I try to grasp what is actually going on here, the confusion Im experiencing is overwhelming. Of course, along with the nice tweets, there's also a ton of mean tweets directed towards me.

TwerkItHarry023:

@GeorgiaRose ew ur ugly why tf would they dance with u?

It hurt but I tried not to let it really get to me, after all it's just a person behind a computer screen. I realized when I looked at all the twitter accounts trying to interact with me that they were accounts dedicated to the One Direction boys. Of course. But why does everybody suddenly know who I am? Did something get slipped something to the press? I silently pray to god it was a photograph if Harry and I the night at the club.

I decided to send out a tweet.

@GeorgiaRose:

Wait a second, what is happening right now? Why is my twitter blown up? I am so confused.

Within seconds I got many, many retweets and favourites, I felt so famous. I also got a few replies from these fan accounts.

@NiallsPrincess_:

@GeorgiaRose lol gurl u so lost. Here listen to the boys new song

The tweet had a link attached with it.

I quickly clicked on the link and it took me to a One Direction video called "Best Song Ever."

The video started off with a tad bit of bad acting on their part which includes them dressed as other characters. In my opinion, it's tacky. Louis and Niall were dressed up as old guys, Liam was a gay choreographer, Harry was a nerd, and Zayn was a girl -I must say he can pull it off really well.

The music started up and Harry was singing first.

"Maybe it's the way she walked,

Straight into my heart and stole it,

Through the doors and passed the guards,

Just like she already owned it."

I don't see anything wrong with this.

"I said can you give it back to me, she said never in your wildest dreams,

And we danced all night to the best song ever,

we knew every line now I can't remember,

how it goes but I know that I won't forget her,

cos we danced all night to the best song ever"

Alright sounds a little familiar, but I push that to the back of my mind. Why is everyone freaking out about this. I went back to my book while the music was still playing, loosing interest as the seconds pass.

"Said her name was Georgia Rose"

I looked up at my phone, my jaw dropped.

"And her daddy was a dentist,"

Okay they have to be talking about me right now, I am so freaked out. My hands are shaking terribly and my head is buzzing around with so many unanswered questions that brew.

Harry popped up on the screen.

"Said I have a dirty mouth,

But she kissed me like she meant it"

That's when I dropped my phone onto the floor. I don't know who will believe it and who won't, but he just told the whole world that we kissed. They let out my full name, my dads job, and that I kissed Harry. I can't even comprehend what the is going on at this moment. Anger fills me inside along with utter confusion and embarrassment.

Niall comes on the screen shimmying with "Leeroy."

"I said can I take you home with me,

She said never in your wildest dreams."

I immediately click off the link without even finishing the rest of the song, I don't think I can handle anymore of this. I just can't believe how they called me out like that. Are they even aloud to do this? Is it legal?

What am I saying? Of course it's legal.

I decided to tweet Harry.

@GeorgiaRose:

@Harry_Styles what the fuck did you guys do. I demand an explanation

I got a ton of replies saying "damnnnn" and "sassy" but I could care less right now. I don't really expect Harry to see my tweet to him, but it was worth a try.

I checked my timeline and everybody was talking about me, all my friends were tweeting me, gossip accounts were tweeting about me. To be honest, I was freaked out.

I checked my mentions once again and one tweet caught my attention.

@Harry_Styles:

@GeorgiaRose What ever are you talking about babe?

This made me infuriated. I can't even explain how angry I am.

That made the whole twitter universe go crazy, it also made me look really stupid.

*Harry Styles and 345 others followed you*

I gripped my phone so hard my knuckles went white.

Please tell me it's just a fan account or an impersonator.

I click on the interaction and sure enough it was him. I mean, it is pretty cool he's chasing me, but at the same time it pisses me off...

Hes a verified account. he has millions of followers and girls drooling over him, why cant he just leave me alone?

I decide to follow him back, only because I want to see the drama explode.

It did.

People were tweeting "oh my god they're in a secret relationship" and others were like "no they hate each other" and all this other shit that was far from true.

I got a new DM:

@Harry_Styles: hey babe ;)

I shut my phone off. I am not going through this today.

__________________________

(It gets better i just gotta get past the cheesy cliche whatever tf it is parts) PS NOT REAL TWITTER ACCS BYE NOW