five

After Apex and I ate our Chipotle, we headed back to the FaZe house to record our video. By the end of filming, we had flour and brownie batter all over ourselves as well as the kitchen. To say a little food fight broke out would be an understatement.

Just as we began to clean up the kitchen, the rest of the boys came home from the movies, including Cheo. Once he came into the kitchen and saw he mess we made, he almost freaked out. We promised him that we would clean it up and Cheo left the kitchen with a smirk on his face.

After an hour of cleaning up the kitchen, Apex and I were almost done. Cleaning with Apex was actually really fun. We blasted some music and had our own little dance party. We then had a lip sync battle where I sang along to Independent Women by Destiny's Child. It's one of my favorite throwback songs. Apex then sang along to Feel No Ways by Drake (of course). If you ask me, I totally won but I let Apex take the victory.

As I was scrubbing the last bit of brownie batter off of the kitchen island and Apex was washing the last dish, Nordan came into the kitchen with his vlog camera.

"Damn, the kitchen looks so much cleaner." Rain says, turning his camera lens towards Apex and I. "Cleo, you should clean the kitchen more often." he says, chuckling.

"Hey! Women aren't just meant clean for cleaning." I say smirking and crossings my arms. "And, I had some help."

"Chill Jeremy, I was joking." Nordan says laughing. "But seriously guys, the kitchen looks so nice." He says.

"Thanks dumbass." Apex says as he dries his hands on a paper towel. I throw my sponge out and wash my hands. When I turn back around to the boys, I see Rain and Apex talking while Rain vlogs it. I walk towards them, still covered in flour and brownie batter.

"You guys are going to the city tomorrow for some FaZe stuff right?" Rain asks Apex and I.
I totally forgot about our plans. "Oh shit, yeah! I forgot about that." I say laughing. "I better get home and shower, I'll see you guys tomorrow morning!" I say hugging both of them, trying not to get batter on Rain and more batter on Apex.

     I grabbed my bag from off of the couch and headed towards the door. I walked to my car and dug through my bag for my keys. Once I retrieved them, I opened my car door. As I begin to hop in, I realized I was still wearing Apex's hoodie. The hoodie was covered in the remnants of our video so I decided to take it off . As I start driving, I play some music and think about tomorrow.

*Beep*Beep*Beep*
       I groan quietly, rolling on my side in my bed. Last night, I stayed up until 2 watching The Flash re-runs, thanks to Adapt. I slowly open my eyes and reach for my phone on my bedside table to turn off the alarm. As I do so, I read the time on my phone. 8:00 A.M. I had to get up early to get ready for the city.

        An hour later, Im finally finished with my makeup and outfit. I stand in my mirror observing my appearance. I was wearing a light blue crop top with ripped black jeans and some sneakers. I've decided to leave my long brown hair in its natural wavy state.
As I'm tying my shoes, I hear my phone receive a text. When I'm finished with my shoes, I go over and see a text from Apex:

From: Drapex 🙃
-hey, before going to the city, do you wanna grab breakfast? :))

To: Drapex 🙃
- of course, i'm always starving :p btw i'll be there in like 10 minutes i'm just leaving my house

I press send and grab my bag and sunglasses off of the kitchen counter, noticing a note on the fridge.

"Cleo, your uncle and i had to go to work early today, have fun with the boys today. xoxo ❤️"

A slight smile forms on my face, noticing my aunts sweetness. I grab a water bottle as well as Apex's sweater from the dryer. I felt bad about it getting all dirty so I washed it last night. As much as I wanted to keep it, it was Apex's after all and I'm not sure how him or Rain would react to me wearing it one day.

      After the short drive, I've arrived at the FaZe house only to see Apex waiting outside. Once he sees me, he smiled and walks toward the car, hopping in.

     "Uber?" Apex says with a smirk on his face.

      "Yeah, you Apex? My name is Dave, I will be your driver today." I say with a straight face. After about 30 seconds of us just sitting in silence we both burst out laughing.

      "So where do you wanna go get breakfast?" i say turning towards Apex.

      "Uhhh, how about the diner that just opened?" He says, looking giddy and excited.

"As you wish." i say smiling at his happiness. I begin driving towards the diner with Apex's direction, excited for the day ahead.