six

*A couple months later*
"Cleo Shat" someone calls out as I stand right beside the stage in an auditorium full of people. My heart starts to race and my cheeks start to flush. I steadily walk up the stairs and over to my principle, accept my diploma and go along to shake more, unfamiliar hands.

        While this is happening, I can hear screams which I know belong to my family. My mom's scream is probably the loudest, earning her a few side eyes and dirty looks. I can already see her rolling her eyes and screaming even louder just to piss them off.

I look out into the crowd and see my aunt and uncle next to my mom. Along side her, I see Nordan as well as the rest of the faze house. Nordan is vlogging me and I also see Apex with his phone out recording me. He has a big smile on his face and he waves once he sees that I'm looking at him. I smile down at the ground and continue to walk off the stage, allowing the next graduating student to be called up. I sit down in my seat, surrounded by my fellow classmates and wander off about Apex.

After we spent the weekend in the city, our friendship has never been the same. We began to hang out with each other everyday, whether that's helping him film videos, going to the gym together, or just watching movies. I began to not care about what the activity was, and only cared about being with Apex

       He had consumed my every thought, my every decision. He motivated me to graduate and to start building a life for myself. He watched me grow like the sun watched its flowers blossom. Hell, Apex is even brighter than the sun, blinding everyone who doubts him and glistening on everyone who supports him.

       Maybe that's why I have never told him my true feelings. I know that FaZe's time in New York is limited, soon they will be on their way to California. In California, there will be more opportunities for FaZe, to allow them to grow their fan base. Apex will be closer to his family too, which I know has been hard for him in New York. During our late night conversations, Apex always says how much he misses his nephew.

     Of course there is the whole big brother situation. Nordan has made it very clear that any boy in the house was off limits to me. Most of the boys I see as brothers anyway but with Apex, it was always different. He would never tease me or pretend I was "one of the guys". I know that if Nordan found out I loved, even liked Apex on more than a friend level, he would never trust me or him again.

      If I tell Apex my true feelings, there is no way to win. It would either end up in Nordan losing his trust in me and his best friend, and most definitely, Apex moving across the country. He is my sun, and who can live without the sun?

      I am snapped out of my thoughts by my classmates around me standing up. I look around a little bit but then follow their movements.

      "Congratulations to the class of 2017!"
Roars of happiness and relief erupt in the whole auditorium. A few seconds later, hundreds of hats are in the air, including mine. Once I catch it again, I hug a few of my classmates, seeing as this might be the last time we are all together. Once the crowd quiets down, I wander off to find my family.

     Finding them wasn't so hard to do, being that most of them had cameras in their hands, pointed at me. I run over to them, suddenly engulfed in a huge hug. Everyone congratulates me and soon enough, everyone is having small conversations. I make my way next to Apex and once he looks up, he smiles as he sees me.

"Congrats dumbass." Apex says, playfully punching my shoulder. I sarcastically grip where his fist met my body and quince as if it hurt like hell.

"Alright, calm down Mcgreggor." I say laughing. Suddenly Apex pulls me into a hug. I'm a little surprised at first but quickly hug him back, afraid i might just melt in this arms.

"I'm so proud of you Cleo." Apex says in my ear. I tighten my grip on him and mumble a thank you into his neck.

Our moment was ruined by someone loudly clearing their throat. We both release from the embrace to come face to face with a scowl on Nordan's face. All of the other boys are smirking and my family members are smiling slightly. My mom is the only one who knows about my feelings towards Apex, suspecting something was going on between us after I was talking about him nonstop.

"So, how about a celebratory dinner?" Lucas says, coming to the rescue.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: HEY GUYS <3
     It's been a while since i posted and i'm pretty sure a lot of you forgot this even existed but, i'm back!!

     Sorry for the long pause in the story, i've just been so caught up with family issues and school work. This chapter was really short but next chapter will be more interesting

     Also, i was thinking about posting some faze imagines, just let me know if i should do those or not <3
xx