three

As I pull up to the house, my stomach flutters. I can't wait to see Apex. I've hung out with him many times but I can never tell if he wants to be more than friends. Teeqo is always telling me that he likes me back but I'm not sure, I need to see it with my own eyes to believe it. Teeqo of course knows about my feelings towards Apex, we tell each other everything. He always asks me for advice when it comes to Meghan and I always go to him with boy troubles. Since I was the one who introduced Teeqo to Meghan, I use that against him to not tell Apex about my feelings towards him. 

  I park my car on the opposite side of the street since the Faze House driveway is full, as always. The faze car and Tommy's car filled up the driveway.

   I get out, lock my car behind me, and make my way up the stairs to the front door. I take out the keys for the house and unlock the door. I take a look inside of the familiar house. As always, theres a mess EVERYWHERE. Even if Bo, the cleaning lady, comes once a week, the boys always manage to make a mess. I walk past the multiple holes Banks has left in the wall and I walk into the kitchen. I see Adapt and Teeqo making some G-Feul.

    "Hey Cleo!" Adapt says. Shaking his shaker cup. Adapt and I aren't as close as we used to be but I would still consider him one of my close friends.

   "Hey Alex, what's up? How's Adrianna?" I ask. Adrianna and I have always gotten along. Whenever she's in the Faze House we hang out. It's nice to have another girl here once in a while.

   "She's great actually, she's in Florida right now but in a week she's coming to the house, she's excited to hang out with you." Adapt says.

  "Yay, finally, it's been like 4 months!! Teeqo, you should invite Meghan!" I say really excited to see Adrianna and hopefully Meghan. Meghan and I met at a Starbucks in California, random, I know. Somehow our orders got switched and we became friends. Teeqo saw her from a picture I posted on Instagram of us and he's been asking me to set him up. Finally, when Teeqo went to California for MLG Anaheim, I set them up on a date and they've been together ever since. Just call me Cupid.

   "I already asked her. She can't, she's really busy with work." Teeqo says, sounding bummed out. Adapt gets a call and walks out of the kitchen leaving Teeqo and I alone in the kitchen.

"Oh, I have something for you." I say remembering about the M&M's I bought for the boy. I take them out of my bag and I instantly see Teeqo smile. "You're the best Cleo." He says hugging me. As I'm hugging him back, Nordan comes into the kitchen.

   "Dude back off." Nordan says. I can't tell if he's trolling or not but the smile on his face afterwards gives me my answer.

"NORDAN!!" I say, excited to see my brother. Ever since my adoption, me and Nordan have been super close, we tell each other almost everything. I run over to him and hug him as he ruffles up my hair.

"Are you going to the movies?" Nordan asks right after our hug.

"Actually, Apex asked me to help him with the groceries. None of you guys buy the right shit." I say laughing. It's true though, they always buy junk food like chips and cookies but complain about how the always have to eat out.

"Alright I'll see you guys after then. Fezuh." Nordan says walking out, ruffling my hair once more.

"Soooooo, you and Apex?" Teeqo says smugly.

"It's grocery shopping, not the most romantic place on earth. And I only said yes to the movie because I had nothing to do tonight." I say trying to not let Teeqo know how excited I was to get some alone time with Apex.

"Ookay, whatever you say." Teeqo responds, smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys, sorry it's really short, i just got caught up with work and thought this would be better than nothing :)). Also, I picture Maia Mitchell as Cleo. I just think she's so beautiful and she kinda matches Cleo's personality.