two

I play with my pen while I stare at the clock, waiting for the last bell to ring. During lunch, Teeqo invited me to go to the movies with the FaZe house. I can't wait for the day to be over especially because it was a Friday. Usually, I spend the weekends over at the FaZe house.

      "I want you guys to write a very brief one page paper on love. You can write anything you want but it obviously has to revolve around the concept of love. This will be due next Friday; now, I'm giving you more than enough time to complete this task so I expect the best from you, class dismissed." Mr. Karl says, dismissing the class 10 minutes early. Mr. Karl is my Psychology teacher and by far my favorite teacher.

Along with the rest of the class, I begin to put my books inside of my bag as well as my pen and highlighter. Just as I'm making my way towards the door I hear Mr. Karl say something.

   "Cleo, can I speak to you for a moment?" Mr. Karl says. My heart starts beating and I begin to think I've done something wrong.

   "Look Mr. Karl, whatever I have done wrong is there anyway I can do some extra credit to make up fo-" I'm interrupted by Mr. Karl.

   "Cleo" he says laughing "you aren't in trouble, I've just wanted to say that you're the top student in my class! Congrats and keep up the good work, I noticed that psychology is a passion of yours."

"Well kind of, I'm hoping to become a psychiatrist when I get older. I just wanna help people who feel like there's no other way. I can relate a lot." I say, still stunned at what he just said to me. When I was younger, I've never been good at school. My home life always consumed my life at school. I would always get F's in class, not caring about doing good or where I would go in the future. That all changed when I got adopted.

    "That's great to hear Cleo, I see big things coming for you. Have a nice weekend." Mr. Karl says, smiling. I say my goodbyes and head straight to my locker. As I'm approaching my locker I get a text from Apex. My heart flutters a little as I open the text.

'Hey, are you going to the movies with us later?' the text reads.

   'Of course :) why?' I reply back, wondering why he asked me. To be honest, I wasn't in the mood to watch a movie, I'm just going to hang out with the boys.

As I wait for a response, I drop my books off at my locker and head to my car. I start blasting some Logic and roll down my windows, enjoying the warm New York weather. After a mile or so I look at my gas tank indicator and see that the dial is almost at E.

I pull up to a gas station near my house and fill up the tank. Before I leave, I go inside of the little store and decide to buy some M&M's for Teeqo since he got a little butthurt when I ate his M&M's last week. It's not my fault I love food, he had it coming.

     Once I pay, I get back into my car and plug in my phone to the aux cord. The song "New York Soul, Pt. ii" by Jon Bellion comes on and I start driving. I loudly rap along and just as the song ends, I arrive at my house. I park in the driveway and grab all of my stuff. I make my way to my room when I get a text back from Apex.

'I just wanna know if you want to go grocery shopping with me. I have to go anyway but Teeqo gave me a list of shit to get him for his next cooking video.' The text from Apex says. I squeal very loudly. I didn't even know I could make that noise....... I'm so happy me and Apex will get to spend some one on one time with each other. I quickly type my response and tell him I'll be there soon.

I arrive in my room and put my bag down. I walk over to my speaker and turn it on, playing music loudly from my phone as I get ready. I decide to change my outfit into something more appealing to the eyes. I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to impress Apex. I decide to change into a tan loose tank top with white jeans that were ripped at the knee. I pull out my maroon Puma sneakers as well as my black leather back pack (picture above).

I start to touch up my makeup and fill my back pack with things I might need such as my charger and wallet. After about 10 minutes, I probably have way more things in my bag than I should. To be honest, I will never use about half of the stuff in there.

When I finished, I grabbed my phone and texted Apex saying that I'm on my way. I take my backpack and head down the stairs, leaving a note on the kitchen counter for my aunt and uncle telling them where I am going. They work long hours so I don't really get to see them much on the weekdays. After that's done, I grab my keys and head out to my car. I blast some more music and make the five minute drive to the Faze house.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey guys, sorry about the long wait, I've just been super busy with work and didn't have enough time to write. Also, thanks a lot for the people who voted and commented! It means a lot <3