Epilogue

Marina woke up the next morning with arms wrapped around her, "Hmm," she mumbles. She slowly opens her eyes, but quickly closes them from the blinding light of the sun filtering through her slightly open curtains, "Apollo!" She whines, "Turn down the sun," she opens her eyes once again, only for the sun to be brighter than it was before, "Dick."

She hears the person connected to the arms around her chuckle, "True, Apollo is a dick." The sun gets even brighter, causing the duo to groan in annoyance, but they don't let up.

"He has terrible music taste, for the God of Music," Marina says, "I mean, have you rode up the elevator to Olympus. Play some Twenty-One Pilots or something."

"Halsey would be nice, too," the other person, Clara, said.

"Or Against The Current," Marina offers, "Chrissy Costanza is H-O-T, hot."

"Definitely," Clara agrees.

Marina lets out a yawn, and tries to get out of Clara's gasp, but fails miserably. She gives up and just cuddle into Clara, who wraps her arms tightly around Marina.

As the duo drifts back into sleep, someone knocks at their door. Neither of them move, but Marina groans when they knock again.

"I assume this means I have to see who it is," she mumbles into the pillow.

"Yeah," Clara sighs and releases her hold on Marina, who gets up and walks out of the room to the front door.

She fixes her hair on the way there, so it's not so messed up from sleeping. She looks in the mirror that's by the door, and is happy with her hair. Marina looks to the door, and opens it, to find no one there. She steps out, and looks down the hall, only to get a syringe full of wolfsbane in her neck, "Gah!"

Black spots surround her vision as she slowly slips out of consciousness.

Clara lays in silence for a while, until she hears the door slam shut, "Who was it?" She calls.

After a moment of no response, she gets herself out of bed and heads out of the room. Once in the living room, she scans the room, and notices it empty.

"Marina?" She calls once again, "Where are you? This isn't funny!" She runs throughout the house, not finding anyone, "MARINA!!!!!"

She goes back to the bedroom, and pulls out her phone, dialing the first number that came to mind. The phone rings thrice before they answer.

"Hello?" Rebekah's voice filters through the phone, filled with tears.

"Rebekah," Clara says worriedly, "I can't find Marina anywhere," she says, "She went to answer the door, and now she's gone."

"Someone kidnapped, Marina?"

"I-I think so," Clara answers shakily,

Rebekah hangs up the phone, and throws it across the room. she looks down at a picture Klaus drew, and throws it as well. She starts to throw all of her deceased brothers paintings onto the floor, when she abruptly stops.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady," she says to Damon.

"Good advice," he says, "Have you seen one?"

Rebekah turns to face the Salvatore, and says, "Tragic about Elena. Not to make the gray cloud grayer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?" She turns back around, and Damon takes this time to charge at her with the white oak stake.

They wrestle for a short moment, until Rebekah knocks the stake out of his hand. Once it's gone, he speeds away and out of the house.

After he's gone, gunshots pierce through the window, and in bed themselves in Rebekah's back. She turns to face the window, only to have a stake pierce her heart. Gray veins sneak over her body, and she collapses to the ground.