"No, I'm sorry. I get what you were trying to do, so thank you. I'm just really overreacting here" she sighed.

"Look on the bright side, its now all your job to name your store and hire your employees and decide when you're gonna open officially. So you can't say I'm hand in over a complete store to you" I chuckled.

"So now you've left the hardest parts of the work on me?" She asked letting out a small laugh over the phone.

"Yeah basically" I chuckled. "So am I forgiven?

"Yeah totally" Lexi replied.

"Am I seeing you later as well?" I asked.

"Yeah definitely" she replied causing me to smile.

"What kinda spell does she have on you man?" Lucas asked in disbelief. "She's got you smiling and laughing something I didn't even knew you were capable of".

"Say one more word" I said to him seriously pointing my gun at his head.

It wasn't like I'd shoot him though, if it was one person I was sure of being loyal and having my back, it was Lucas. As annoying as he could be and as much as he tried defying my authority from time to time I would never get rid of him that easy, but I wasn't gonna let him know that.

"Fine" Lucas said holding up his hands in surrender. "So back to business. Would you mind putting that thing away and quit pointing it at my head".

"Alright so about the shipment..." I proceeded back to this discussion of earlier before the phone call as I lowered my gun.

We were minutes into our discussion when I phone rang again.

"What!? This better be good I answered after looking at the callers ID.

"Uh... Gio... We kinda lost her" I heard Josh stuttered.

"What the hell do you mean you lost her!?" I shouted into the phone.

"Well I think she suspected she was being following and she just started speeding and taking some turns and we must have taken the wrong lane because I don't see her. And there was this other car and..." Josh started saying but stop when I heard like he was slapped.

"What other car!?" I growled.

"Its nothing just some other car that was driving behind hers in front of us so we didn't exactly saw which lane she took" Josh replied nervously.

"You listen to me, and listen good. I pay you two to keep an eye in her make sure no one bothers her or no harm comes to her. If anything so much as happened to her I'll have both you and Ron's head on a platter you hear me?" I threatened seriously.

"Y-yeah, got it. We'll find her Gio" Josh said in a frightened voice.

"You'd better and don't call back until you have your eyes on her again you hear me!?" I said hanging up before he could reply.

"Idiots!" I growled slamming down the phone.

"Problem?" Lucas asked seeing my mood.

"Those idiots I told to always keep an eye on Lexi, let her get out of their sight" I told him. "They better pray nothing happens to her".

About a hour or more later my phone started ringing, I hope it was those two calling to let me know that she was fine and that they have eyes on her once again. Looking at the caller's ID I saw Lexi's name and I answered right away.

"Lexi" I sighed with relief.

"Hey" I heard Lexi breathe out.

"I thought something might had happened to you. Are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But why would you think that?" I heard her asked curiously.

"No reason, its just that I'm always worried about you" I sighed.

"Oh, well I'm okay but I'm gonna have to cancel seeing you tonight" she replied.

"Okay, but may I asked why?" I asked curious.

"I uhm... I kinda met into a little accident today" I heard Lexi replied.

"What!? Why didn't you call me sooner? What happened? Are you hurt?" I asked frantically.

"Not really, I've only received a few scratches and dislocated my shoulder. But otherwise I'm fine, however my car isn't" Lexi sighed.

"Lexi, what exactly happened?" I asked seriously.

"I'm not quite sure honestly. I may have been speeding somewhat and then some idiot had me run off the road" she replied.

For some reason I just sensed that Lexi was not telling me the whole story, I don't know if it was just a bad feelings but I was starting to wonder if whatever happened to her was really an accident. Yes, Josh said that she was speeding and that she took another lane that they didn't get to see because another car was behind her's and in front their's. But what if whoever had her ran off the road wasn't just another driver.

"Did you see who it was?" I asked her seriously.

"No I didn't. Why don't I stop over tomorrow evening and we'll talk about that more. I'm kinda drowsy from the painkillers I've gotten" Lexi replied,

"How about I picked you up tomorrow at your house around 12 afternoon and we'll go somewhere?" I asked her.

"Yeah, that sounds alright too" she replied.

"Well great, I'll see you tomorrow then. Get some rest okay" I said to her.

"Yeah I will" I heard her replied. "Bye".

I was going to finished some documents I had sorting out for a business deal with another hotel owner then pick her up tomorrow. I was going to take her to my house, I've taken her to my penthouses suite at the hotel but I think it was time I take her to my my main house here in New York.