The impact of my car hitting theirs had caused us to jerk terribly before coming to a stop. At that moment I knew we were screwed. The doors to my car were being ripped opened seconds later and Kathleen and I were being dragged out.

"You see for that you little bitches are definitely gonna pay" the guy who had dragged me out said as he wrapped his large arm around my neck.

He was now holding a gun to the back of my head and I couldn't move in case he decided to pull the trigger and ended my life right away. My gun that I had taken from under my car seat earlier had fell to the floor of my car so I didn't even have that to defend myself.

He held me around my neck in such a way that if I moved he could either snapped my neck instantly or pull the trigger of the gun that was being pressed in the back of my skull. He turned me around so I could see the other guy holding Kathleen just the same way. I also noticed that his colleague was stuck between the two cars. He was obviously broken from the waist down, and on the verge of passing out from being in serious pain. My car was pressed right below his abdomen pinning him back on the side of their car.

"What do you want?" I gritted out holding unto the guys arm that was around my neck and entire collar region.

"Shut up!" The guy holding me shout pressing the barrel of the gun harder in the back of my head.

That definitely hurt but I wasn't gonna give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

"If the boss didn't want you alive I'd certainly kill both of you right now" the guy growled in my ear jerking my neck in the process.

"Well Rostov did say he wants her alive, he didn't mentioned anything about this one" the guy holding a weeping Kathleen said looking quite amused. "Its such a pity because you're really pretty, but it doesn't mean we can't have some fun with you before disposing of you" he said grabbing her chin pulling her head around to him then pressing his lips to hers.

At this I didn't care if I had a gun aimed at my head or if my neck could be snapped immediately, I just know that I wasn't going to give up that easy nor watch them violate and kill Katherine in front of me. I remembered that I had a knife in my pocket like I usually carry around so I took my time retrieving it so that he wouldn't noticed then quickly flipped it opened and stab him in the leg.

This had caught him off guard causing him to let go off my neck to hold his leg and I used the opportunity to elbow him in the face as well grabbing his gun and shooting his friend who had just pulled back from forcefully kissing Kathleen right in the arm. He had somehow let his guard down upon hear our commotions.
The guy let go off Kathleen causing her to fall forward on her hands and knees and also dropping his gun in order to grab unto his bleeding arm.

"Kathleen grab his gun!" I shouted but was slapped in the side of my head my the guy who I had stab.

My head was flung to the side by the impact of the slap but I tried to recover instantly and turned to try to shoot him but he lunged at me. One hand was around my neck and the other unto my arm pushing me into the side of my car as he tried to get the gun out of my hand. However when he lunged at me he had caused my hand with the gun to hit into the top part of the car near the window, causing the glass to shattered and also knocking the gun from my hand and under the car. I used that opportunity to knee him in the crotch causing him to let go off me, falling to his knees clutching his front. I tried to reach into my car for my gun that had fallen to the car floor but was pulled back and to the ground by the hair causing me to cry out at the impact of the fall.

I had noticed Kathleen and her captor wrestling for the gun on the floor on the other side as well. He was obviously nit 109% because if the shot he had gotten and I pray she'd be able to handle herself for now as I was currently facing my own dilemma. The guy had some how recovered from that kick to his crotch way to soon, or at least trying to as he picked himself up coming to straddle my waist as I was on my back. He held a hand to my throat and raised a fist to punch me in the face but with my years of training in self defense and taking martial arts I knew how to avoid moves like this real quick, so I quickly turned my head to the side just as his fist had came down towards my face and I heard the cracking sound of his fist colliding with the asphalt ground.