Kindness

Third Person POV 

"Whats this..." 

The deep voice of Nanami's father resonated angrily throughout the mansion. He had his arms crossed. Nanami was looking at five pictures her father had in her hand of her walking with a brown haired commoner. He had crimson colored eyes and a smile that spread across his face. 

"h-hes just a boy!" 

she exclaimed. He didnt seemed convinced. 

"someone in this household has no need for commoners." 

He stated. A hurt expression crossed her face. 

"But Father he's a friend!" 

His lip twitched and he barely sustained his straight face. 

"Someone under this household shouldnt be hanging out with commoners." 

Nanami raised her voice, angry at her father. 

"There is nothing wrong with commoners! And all of this crap your telling me has only made people hate me!" 

This time he didnt try to keep his composure.

"I want you out of this house by tonight! If you like commoners so much you can become one!" 

he growled. She kept down her tears as she stomped out up to her room. She hadnt taken him seriously until it was later that afternoon and he kicked her out with nothing. Which is what led to now. She was walking down the road towards the school.

"surely one of my friends will help me right...?" 

But that wasnt the case. 

One Person....

"Sorry i dont have enough room"

Second Person....

"My parents wont allow me"

The more common answer...

"I never liked you in the first place." 

At this point she could feel tears brimming her eyes. She leaned against the school fountain, put her face in her hands and cried.

.....

Alyn's POV

"Why dont you ever cook for me anymore."

Hikaru said. 

"You never ask." 

I had started to pick up cooking considering id now been living on my own for a few months now. The Whole 'incident' had happened last month and things had returned to normal. I had moved into an apartment beside Haruhi and begun life as a 'commoner', i still had money to pay for school from my account, and had started a part time job at a grocery mart. I had the day off today though. 

"You should cook for us sometime!" 

Tamaki encouraged. I shrugged. 

"Oh! I'm supposed to meet up with Kotatsu!" 

I said and got up from the seat i was sitting in. Honey waved. 

"Bye Alyn-Chan!" 

I chuckled and waved at Honey. 

"See you later Honey-Senpai"

Just as i was about to leave someone grabbed my arm turning me around. Hikaru pressed me against the wall and pushed his lips to mine for what lasted a bit more then a brief moment. When he pulled away he looked down at me.