Smiley Boxers :D

AND THE WINNER IS.....!!!?!?!? *Que Drum Roll* HIKARU, If it wasnt obvious already.....As you can tell, Hikaru won by a landslide, which, surprised me a lot, considering i expected Tamaki to have a few more votes, however, im happy with the turn out because i was secretly voting for Hikaru sooo~ well, hope you guys had fun voting! Enjoy the chapter!

"Well, choose one of us."
Tamaki stated.
"Its obvious who hes gonna choose boss..."
Hikaru Commented.
"My place is a lot nicer, and it doesnt include you two shady twins!"
Tamaki said, seemingly proud of himself.
"Who you callin shady!"
Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison.
"Hang on a moment you guys!"
I declared. They all went silent....
"What are you guys even talking about? Your telling me to choose someone, when i have no idea what im even choosing for."
Tamaki was surprised, for a moment at least.
"Werent you listening to anything we said to your father...?"
"No, i was a little to busy making sure my dog was okay."
Ren barked and wagged his tail.
"Whatcha guys talkin about?"
"Ill tell you when i find out."
I told Ren. Ren seemed to understand and sat down, wagging his tail and waiting patiently. Hikaru seemed slightly irritated by the fact that i wasnt paying attention to the conversation, but explained calmly anyways.
"You arent going to be staying at your house unless 1. Your parents treat you with respect, or 2. You choose to stay he-"
"NO!"
I stated immediately. Then i cleared my throat and apologized for yelling.
"So basically i, choosing one of you to stay with?"
Kyoya spoke up this time.
" well, you will have to choose out of Hikaru or Tamaki, considering, i have very important guests visiting and will be quite caught up, Mori and Honey-Sempai will have to get approval from Honeys father, which, im assuming, will not go over well, and Haruhi doesnt have enough space.
"You know...i actually have space, it may not be a mansion, but i consider my home cozy...."
Great. Decisions.... I hated making decisions....I sighed and thought over it. Tamaki had never heard of the definition Personal Space, while Hikaru was slightly short tempered....yeah, no question.
"Ill stay with Hikaru."
Hikaru smirked at Tamaki.
"See, i told you, obvious choice~"
Tamaki was pouting at first but eventually got over it.....mostly...
"Well, if thats what he wants...i wont argue, but you two better not do anything stupidto upset him!"
Kaoru nodded and spoke up just as Hikaru was gonna give a snappy comment back.
"We wont! Leave it to us!"
Hikaru sighed and crossed his arms but didnt argue with Tamaki after that.
"Let me go pack my stuff.."
Hikaru looked over at me.
"Do you want some help?"
I nodded and smiled.
"That would be great thanks!"
Hikaru put his arm over my shoulder.
Tamaki tried to say he would help as well but Hikaru smirked at him.
"We're good without your help, wouldnt want to give Alyn to much trouble would we~"
Tamaki threw his hands in the air.
"Wait, you're gonna trust them, but not me!?"
"Yeah....i dont see why not..."
Hikaru led me over to my house.
"Go ahead and head back, we'll get another Limo afterwards."
"Wait what!?"
Before Tamaki could argue anymore, Kaoru grabbed the back of his shirt and started pulling him back to the limo. Tamaki thrashed his arms and legs the whole time, not happy with the situation. Ren padded along behind us.
"So, whats going on?"
I glanced back at him and slipped out from under Hikaru's arm.
"Me and you are gonna stay with Hikaru and Kaoru for a while. You okay with that?"
Ren nodded and then we all made our way upstairs. I led Hikaru up to my room. We went to packing almost immediately.
I had grabbed out an extra suitcase, not planning on bringing many things.
"Hey Alyn, why do you have these?"
I turned over to look at Hikaru only to see him holding a pair of boxers....and if that wasnt bad enough....they had smiley faces....I know what you're thinking! Dont judge me! I rushed over and grabbed them from Hikaru shoving them under my bed.
"T-they arent e-even mine!"
I exclaimed looking away, hoping he wouldnt notice the blush on my face. He sat there for a moment then started laughing.
"Pffft! Smiley Boxers, What are you, 8!?"
He said holding his sides as he continued to laugh. I blushed harder responded in a tone, i tried to make sound angry.
"Sh-shut up!"
Although...Glancing over at him...he has a nice smile...and he's kinda attractive when he laughs and isnt trying to embarrass me...
"Hmmm Alyn-Kun you're staring~"
He said moving his face slightly closer to mine. I shoved his face away.
"W-was not!"
I exclaimed stubbornly, crossing my arms. After that though, we got back to laughing, him cracking jokes once inna while, or picking on me....honestly...it wasnt that bad...

~Timeskip~

"Done!"
I exclaimed clapping my hands together. Ok so...i may have grabbed another suitcase......or two......
"Man....you pack like a girl, dont you think this is too much?"
I glanced at him and rose an eyebrow.
"Does it seem like i wanna come back here?"
He nodded and shrugged.
"Point Taken, ok, ill call the Limo, get your bags downstairs."
I nodded and watched as Hikaru walked off, phone by his ear, carrying on of my bags. I took the other two suitcases in hand, and made my way out of the room, taking them over to the stairs. Ren was downstairs somewhere, probably looking for his tennis ball. I looked down the steps and sighed, wonderful...steps...heavy bags...what could go wrong? I shrugged and grabbed a suitcase in each hand, slowly making my way down the first couple steps.
"My Tennis Ball!"
Ren barked from the bottom of the stairs, and it was two late once i realized that it was on the stairs. My foot slipped on the tennis ball and my grip loosened on the suitcases, and they fell out of my hand, as i fell backwards, my feet slipping off the stairs. I closed my eyes tight and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry my lovely readers for the slow update, and yes yes, before you throw things a- *dodges multiple books, and a tv* LET ME FINISH!!! *sighs* anyways...i know how much you hate cliff hangers, but i couldn't help myself, so please, if you are gonna throw something, dont make it anything bigger than a car, actually....avoid cars completely please...other than that, let the throwing contin- *Dodges a Car* WHAT DID I JUST SA- *dodges another car* Love you guys! *runs off*

-Otaku~Chan