Confused Feelings

I smiled at the girls sitting in front of me. The brunette spoke up.
"Is it true you can speak to animals!?"
I nodded in response.
"Wow, that is so cool! What's your dog saying?"
She asked gesturing to Ren. Ren looked up at me.
" These girls are idiots..."
I had to struggle to keep from laughing.
"He said that you're looking lovely today."
I said smiling at them.
"Aw, he's such a cutie."
I swore in my head to myself for what i was about to do. Then i leaned closer to the girl and tilted her head up with my fore finger and thumb, then i spoke quietly.
"Nothing compares to how cute you are~"
She practically fainted right there. I had to remind myself not to throw up right off the side of the couch. All three girls let out squeals and swooned. I glanced over at the twins who were looking a little closer then most twins. I blushed and looked away. It wasn't that bad. I then looked over at Honey who was giggling happy while eating cake. He put a piece of cake on his fork and held it out to Mori.
"Do you want some Takashi?~"
Mori shook his head.
"Thats yours."
He spoke, and that was all he said. Honey chomped down on the cake and smiled at Mori, cake crumbs trailed his mouth. The girls went crazy over that. I looked over at Kyoya who was writing in his little book. Then i looked at Tamaki. He was entertaining his guest. One girl held on to his arm and leaned against him.
'She's way too close...'
I thought to myself. Then i shook my head of such thoughts. I mean, why should i care!? It was his job!? I dont care!? Let him do what he wants. I looked back at all three girls. I ended up making it through the whole day without getting sick. Thats right, i dont like girls, and acting all lovey dovey around them disgusted me. Thats why im gay. Because i dont understand girls, and i didnt want to, and honestly found guys way more attractive.
Tamaki came up to me after all the girls left.
"Good Job Piglet!"
He exclaimed proudly.
"Piglet?"
Ren questioned. I ignored it and looked at Tamaki.
"You guys do this every day?"
Tamaki nods.
"But the smiles on the young ladies' faces is worth it!"
"Heh, i really dont get you guys."
I commented and Tamaki threw his arm over my shoulders.
"Thats okay, you'll catch on eventually. "
I pushed him and and the twins put their arms on my shoulders. I sighed and looked at them.
"Do you have to do that?"
Hikaru smirked.
"Why, does it bother you? Does being around a guy make you uncomfortable?I thought you said you werent gay? Were you just lying?~"
Tamaki shoved them away and pulled me against his chest.
"Don't pick on the poor boy!"
Tamaki exclaimed. The twins made a remark back and they argued back and forth. But that was all background noise. My heart beat drummed furiously in my ears, consuming any other noise. My face heated up exponentially. I became flustered and nervous.
"U-uh T-tamaki, c-could you l-let me g-g-go?"
I stuttered out. Tamaki released me.
"Sorry about that piglet."
Even though i knew he didn't mean anything by it i couldn't slow my heart rate. The temperature in my face didn't decrease and i was pretty sure i looked as red as a tomato. The twins smirked at me upon seeing that and i felt horribly ashamed and embarrassed.
I lowered my head hiding it from the others, my hair sweeping in front if my face as i spoke to Ren.
"Lets go Ren."
He walked over to my side and i opened the doors walking out. I could hear Tamaki yell behind me.
"Hikaru, Kaoru! What did you do to him!?"
I didnt get to hear the rest of the conversation as i walked out. I could feel my chest tighten up with a horrible painful feelings as my eyes burned.
'Im so stupid for joining them! They're just gonna mess with me!'
"Are you okay?"
Ren questions. I dont respond, afraid if i speak ill end up crying.
'And another thing, why did i feel like that around Tamaki! I dont even like him like that!...right?'
All of the unanswered questions were just giving me a headache so i decided to drop them. Ren trotted beside me concerned but didnt ask again.
I just needed to get home and get some rest and forget about it all, or at least i hope.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry the chapters are so short, im trying to think of a better idea to make it longer, but i dont have an excuse, im just a bit lazy. But thanks so much for the reads ive gotten, you guys are the best! Seriously, i love you guys! Ill update ASAP! Love you guys again!

~ Otaku-Chan