Jealousy

I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. The sunshine peeked through the curtains. I threw my feet over the side of the couch.
"Smart Alyn...falling asleep on a couch..."
I groaned and rubbed my now sore neck. Then i gently managed to get up onto my sore ankle. I limped down the hallway, this place was huge... And that was saying something...i sighed and looked around for Hikaru's room, stumbling along the way. That was until i came to a room and rested my back against it.
"His room cant be that hard to find ca-eep!"
I fell backwards into someone. Yelping out. I heard a chuckle from behind me and almost fell on the ground as i turned around, i was met with a shirtless Hikaru. My face heated up as i quickly blocked them from my sight of view.
"G-get a sh-shirt o-o-on!"
Kaoru chuckled this time, him also nit having a shirt on.
"You were the one who came by, we only opened the door."
"Sh-shut up!"

~Timeskip, iz lazy~

It had been three days and i had seen no sign of my parents return, and i was kinda glad....but deep down it hurt slightly. Knowing, and confirming that they didnt love me at all....it still hu-
Hikaru smacked me in the back of the head lightly.
"Dont think depressing thoughts, you'll get permanent creases above your eyes~"
He chuckled and walked off.

-aaand another timeskip-

"Is it true you sprained your ankle!?"
One of the girls shrieked, worry and concern in her eyes. I nodded and glanced down at my bandaged ankle.
"Im sorry for my absence, the doctor told me to stay off of it for a week, so i had to stay home.  I would have not lasted not being able to see you lovely ladies any longer. "
I had been able to slightly cope with saying things like that to girls without feeling sick.
"Although, it does hurt, sadly i still cant walk on it muc-"
Ren pounced on me, his tail wagging happily as he nuzzled his face into mine. I chuckled and pet him.
"Can we go play now?!"
"We'll hang out in a bit, okay?"
I said scratching behind his ear as he barked in response. The girls had their moment of busting peoples ear drums, and then went back to asking me stupid questions.
Of course, about half way through the questions i glanced over at the other members. Tamaki was having his flirt session with one of the newer customers, while Honey had just woken from a nap and was sitting in Mori's lap dozing off every once in a while.
I glanced over at Kaoru and Hikaru.

~Noone's POV~

The brown haired girl sitting on the couch across from Alyn stopped mid-sentence to see Alyn glancing over at the other hosts. She hit her blonde friend with her elbow.
"What?"
"Shhhhh, watch!"
She squealed and then the both of them watched. Alyn had glanced over to Hikaru and Kaoru, and Hikaru had been bored, looking around the room, only to meet Alyn's eyes. Alyn's face flushed red and he quickly looked away, leaving a smirking Hikaru.

-Timeskip-

The girls exited the music room, the two of them chattering with their black haired friend.
"Did you see how Alyn was looking at Hikaru!? Oh it was so cute!"
The blonde one chirped, the brown one piping in next.
"It was so obvious he likes Hikaru! That is so adorable! Do you think they have a chance!?"
The blonde one gave a confused look.
"Does Hikaru even swing that way?!"
They both turned to the black haired girl for her opinions, who gave them no such thing, only silence.
'Ugh, Thats absoultely not acceptable, homos are disgusting freaks, besides, Hikaru belongs to me, to girls, not some faggot like that...i have to do something about this...'