Happiness

"hey bitch!" 

nanami had turned her head to late only to be approached by Hikaru. He was glaring at her, and noone else was there. the rest of the host club walked in, Kyoya watched the door. nanami smiled.

"what can i help you with." 

"drop the cutsie act."

he growled. 

"you did it, didnt you. You were the one who spread rumors about Alyn." 

Nanami frowned. 

"it was for your sake! You shouldnt have to hang out with someone like that! i was only hel-"

Hikaru slammed his hand against the wall, trapping her between him and the wall. 

"I hang out with whoever the hell i want to! You had no right to mess with that! you may have been able to trick Alyn but im not stupid, stay out of my life and his!" 

"what are they doing here then!" 

she yelled angrily, pointing to the restof the host club. 

Tamaki crossed his arms. 

"you decided to mess with a member of the host club, which means you decided to mess with rhe rest of us..."

he stated seriously. Haruhi was next. 

"You have no right to hurt someone like that, specially someone as nice as Alyn. " 

she sneered at them all. 

"and what the hell are you gonna do about it!?"

Kyoya smirked and pushed up his glasses. 

"Oh, should i mention my family name could literally ruin you. not to mention im sur eit eouldnt be good if your parents found out you were talking to a commoner." 

"what are you talking about!?" 

she sneered again. Kyoya simply held the picture from when nanami was walking home with a commoner boy.

"fine! i get it! i hope you all die in a hole!" 

then she stormed out. Hikaru sighed and ran a hand through his hair. 

"well that should deal with that.."

~Timeskip~

-Alyns Pov- 

"why am i back here..." 

 I questioned Hikaru  who was with me. 

"just cmon." 

Hikaru said then walked in. I quickly went after him. When i got him something seemed strange. not bad strange though, before hand everybody had been laughing and whispering about me, not they acted like i wasnt there like before. had they completely forgotten what had happened. Almost as if reading my thoughts Hikaru responded. 

"They havent forgotten, they were simply told it wasnt true. " 

I thought about that for a moment. We had reached the empty hall leading to the music room before i stopped. Tears fell down my face hitting the ground. 

"Aly-H-Hey why are you crying!?" 

I wiped at my eyes. 

"i-im just really h-happy.." 

i got out. noone had ever done that to me before, after finding out my secret everybody had treated me like i was diseased and insulted me. Hikaru sighed and ruffled my hair. 

"We arent like others, you're important to all of us, we couldnt just let you suffer." 

I nodded smiling up at him as tears stained my cheeks. we walked into the host club. 

"Alyn-Chan!" 

Honey tackled me when we got in and i laughed. 

"Hey Honey." 

Tamaki pulled me into his chest. 

"Hikaru! did you make the poor boy cry again!?" 

Hikaru growled. 

"no, and hands off." 

he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from Tamaki. My face flushed red. 

"H-he didnt mean anything by it im su-" 

Hikaru wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin in the crook of my neck. 

"Mine." 

he stated. my face heated up even more and i covered it with my hands. Several of the host members burst out laughing. 

"dont spoil him too much~" 

Kaoru teased. 

"o-okay enough!" 

i stuttered, only causing more of them to laugh. Even Hikaru started to chuckle. I turned on him. 

"its n-not funny!" 

He chuckled and took my hand in his. 

"no, its adorable." 

I lowered my head my hair covering my red face. 

"s-screw you..."

he lifted up my chin pressin his lips against mine for a brief second before pulling away and smirking. 

"maybe later~" 

i flushed red and shoved him away but he only laughed. 

The rest of the day went pretty well. Girls were still requesting me, and Hikaru had more then once or twice almost yelled at a girl because she got to close. 

I had started staying at Hikaru's place again, and things just kinda went along like that. 

.

.

.

"What do you think we should do about the festival coming up?" 

Haruhi questioned. 

"what if we do some type of theme?" 

"Oh! That would be fun! What Theme should we do?!" 

"Well how about....