Cry for Help

TRIGGER WARNING: Attempted Molesting

Please Read: A/N: Ok so, basically for those who dont like disturbing scenes and will not be reading this, skip until you see the word "here" in bold letters farther into the chapter to get a summary of what happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This day couldnt get any worse....or at least i thought...that was until i tripped on my dogs tennis ball and now was falling backwards down the stairs. I closed my eyes tightly, hitting several stairs. I could hear someone yell out, in the moment unsure who.
"ALYN!"

-Hikaru's POV-

"Yes, thats right, ok, thank you, we'll be waiting outside. Goodye."
I hung up on the limo driver and shoved my phone in my pocket.
"My Tennis Ball!!"
Ren had barked out. Then i heard Alyn yell out and immediately turned around to see Alyn lose his grip on the suitcases, and lose his balance on the stairs. My eyes widened as i ran forward instinctively.
"ALYN!"
I yelled out. Alyn hit a few stairs before he collapsed into me. I held onto him, making sure i hit the ground first, trying to decrease the impact Alyn felt.

-Alyn's POV-

We both hit the ground as Hikaru held onto to me. I opened my eyes to meet Hikaru's, our faces close together. He groaned in discomfort and i crawled off him.
"I-Im So sorry! Are you okay!"
Hikaru sat up and rubbed the small of his back.
"I should be asking you that, are you okay?"
I nodded, paying attention to Hikaru's movements to make sure he wasnt hurt.
"Im so, so, soooo sorry....if i wasnt such a klutz..."
Hikaru chuckled and smiled reassuringly.
"Dont worry about it, im fine, look"
He stood up and spun in a small circle to prove his point.
"No injuries, see? Now cmon, lets get your bags."
He held out his hands and i placed my hand in his. He started to pull me up.
"The Limo is on i-"
A sharp pain was sent through my ankle, and it gave out and i fell to the ground again, Hikaru came down along with me, to help me support myself with the fall.
"Whats wrong!?"
Hikaru asked, his eyes full of worry and concern. I glanced at my ankle to see it red and slightly swollen.
"I dont know...i think i sprained my ankle...."
Without hesitation, Hikaru grabbed me and picked me up bridal style. He made his way outside just as the Limo pulled up. The driver saw Hikaru carrying me and hurried out of the limo, opening the door. Hikaru set me inside the car, and then grabbed my suitcases throwing them in as well, then he got in beside me.
"Drive us to the hospital."
Hikaru stated to the driver, closing the door after Ren jumped in.
"I dont think thats really necassa-"
"Hospital! Now!"
Hikaru growled to the driver, interrupting me mid-sentence. The driver pulled out of the drive-way and drove into the direction of the hospital. Hikaru clenched his fists as we drove, not calming down the whole way.

~TimeSkip~

-Noone's POV-

Hikaru paced back and forth in the hallway, even though it probably was just a sprained ankle, he could help but worry that it might be something worse. Something else was, he wasnt even sure why he was so worked up over anyone but Kaoru getting hurt.

-Alyns POV-

The doctor sitting in front of me was a man, somewhere around forty years of age. He wore glasses and all his hair and reverted to gray.
"Hmmm..."
He was holding my leg, looking at my ankle.
"Does it look ba-"
I stopped and gasped as he ran his hand up my leg. I jerked away, kicking his hand.
"What are y-"
The next thing i could process was him covering my mouth as he grabbed my arm. I tried to scream out, only to result in it being muffled. I kicked away from him, stumbling to the ground, and crawling backwards.
"Hi-"
He covered my mouth once more pinning me to the ground, leaving me unable to move. I struggled and squirmed uselessly, as tears welled up in my eyes. He pinned my arms and wrists above my head, his hand going up my shirt. I was practically useless against him as he did so. That was until the door burst open...
"Aly-"
Hikaru stopped at the door. And his expression went from worried to raged in a matter of seconds as he realized what was going on. He walked over grabbing the doctor by the shirt collar, yanking him up and punching him in the face. As the doctor recoiled, covering his face, Hikaru hit his stomach next. Then he slammed him against the wall, letting the doctor crumple to the floor, then going over to me. I could feel tears fall down my cheeks as i clung onto Hikaru's arm. He helped me up gently, making sure not to have me put weight on my sprained ankle, as he kept me away from the doctor.

[HERE]
Summary for those who didnt read the top part: Alyn ended up hurting his ankle and they went to the hospital. the doctor made a move on Alyn and Hikaru walked in, hitting the doctor and getting him away from Alyn.

~~~~~~

I ended up seeing another doctor, and a female at that, after the security showed up. Hikaru had explained the whole situation, and then the doctor had been handcuffed and taken off. It had turned out to be a sprained ankle, which i had guessed as much, and the doctor had put a compressed bandaged on it and told me to take it easy for the next few days, and out some ice on it when i got home. Hikaru had gotten the Limo and we had gotten driven to his 'house' afterwards.
"Hikaru!"
Kaoru called, waving at us as Hikaru got out of the Limo. Hikaru helped me out, making me put an arm around his neck, and he put one around my waist to help me support myself. Kaoru hurried over to us and asked what happened.
"I ended up spraining my ankle by falling down the stairs."
I explained, not wanting to bring up any of the events after that. Ren barked and walked beside Hikaru, glancing at me occasionally.
"Kaoru, would you go get him an icepack?"
Hikaru asked Kaoru. Kaoru made his way in the 'house' and did as told. Hikaru helped me inside then set me on the couch. He had gotten my bags inside.

-Timeskip again because im Lazy-

"Alyn."
I turned my head up from the book i was reading to see Kaoru walk over to me.
"Yeah?"
He sat across from me.
"Im surprised.."
He spoke up, leaving me more than confused.
"About what? What did i do...?"
Kaoru shook his head.
"Not about you, About Hikaru, he doesnt usually get this worried or worked up over someone else."
"O-oh..."
I didnt really have an answer to that, considering before recently i had the impression that Hikaru hated me.
"I guess that means you're important to him."
Kaoru said. I could feel my face heat up as i buried it in my book.
"I-i doubt it..im pretty sure he just tolerates me."
Kaoru chuckled.
"No trust me when i say, he doesnt really get worried about anyone but the people he cares about. "
I once again had no answer. Unsure as of what to say.
"Well, forget about it, im probably just thinking about it too much. "
With that, he walked off.

-Timeskip- (sooo many timeskips srry)

-Noone's POV-

Hikaru walked into the living room.
"Al-"
He closed his mouth as he saw that Alyn was asleep, his book had fallen off the couch and onto the floor. Hikaru sighed.
"You know....people usually sleep on beds..."
He picked up the book, closing it and placing it on the bookshelf. He propped up Alyns ankle using some pillows and grabbed a blanket gently putting it over him. He glanced at Alyns sleeping face and smiled slightly.
"Good night...."