"WHAT? You are already on the way.I am late.No need.Just go to school, alright! And yeah thanks for yesterday."I blabbered not even pausing in the process.

Dylon was laughing by now, maybe he had caught my hurried tone.I hung the phone up while Dylon was still laughing.Oh god! This boy is happy.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth , wore my usual combo and headed towards kitchen to find something to eat.

Kathryn was grinning widely at me when she caught my attention.

"What?"I shouted looking at her face.

"Oh then you are not telling me?"kathryn said, grinning even more.

"Kathryn, can your grin get any wider than this.What's wrong with you?"I asked, irritated by now.

WAIT..

Kathryn was about to open her mouth when I asked "Did you tell anything to Linn?"

Kathryn's grin vanished the same moment I asked her.And she actually started to smirk at me, "I needed to know who the boy was anyway."

Crap.What might be Linn thinking? Hope she isn't overthinking the damn situation.

"Kathryn,You are so dead if have exaggerated a bit.You are pathetic hyberbole.God!". Saying that I stormed out of the house ignoring the rat battling in my stomach.

I just answered one of her many questions that was "Where were you?"and I sincerely told her that I was with my friend in 'The Town'. We were bored so we just decided to hang out.As simple as that.

On my way to the bus stand, I was thinking heck a lot about Linn's reaction.She always wanted to find me a boy.And what if she tells anything to Kemp.Kemp and Dylon are freaking close friends.What will Dylon think about me when he will hear these things.Oh god! He will obviously feel like I am gossiping queen which sounds as disgusting as it means.He was so thoughtful yesterday.Jesus! This will break our little friendship.I don't want that to happen.

I was so indulged in my thoughts that I didn't notice anyone coming and bumped my face on god knows who's chest.Disgusting!

I just wanted to move from there but I have to show some manners , right? I was about to whisper sorry when the owner of the chest said, "Don't have eyes?"This voice seems so familiar.

Nooo...

Not Asshole please..

Not now..

I quickly looked up to give an end to my curiosity.Oh yeah! Indeed it is the very great asshole.How can I forget that he lives near my house? Christ! I will have to be more careful.

"I don't call them buttons."I said, pointing to my eyes.

Asshole was all sweaty but wansn't stinking.Headphone was hanging around his neck.He looked like he had just ran miles.And doesn't he have to go to school?

Who cares!?

His smirk grew wider.He had already opened his big mouth to drop his comment when someone hugged him from backside.He looked at the hands of the hugger and frowned.God! His expression is priceless.He is pissed as hell.And I, Evelyn Rosenfeld Adam, am enjoying the very sight.

"Get off me" asshole said, shoving off her hand with utter disgust.

Rude.

The girl looked pretty in her shorts, her blond long locks and sparkling blue eyes complimenting her fair complexion. I must say, she was undeniably beautiful. How can someone ignore such beauty?