Chapter 3

"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears"
~Les Brown

***

HAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA

"Stop you asses" I shouted looking at the most irritating people of the century. My dearest sister and my dearest friend.

"Laughing is all you people can do?"I added increasing my pitch with every single word. No respone.

Looking them laugh at the idea of me dealing with the brats is just adding fuel to the fire of nervousness I am feeling right now. I don't usually share my feelings with anyone.

Being such a innocent person I am, I told them expecting them to help me deal this once. But NO, no ones going to help me out.

Instead they are laughing their throat, tongue and ass out .

'Yuk! That was ridiculous Evelyn' my another dearest one , my subconsious reminded me.

Great! even my subconsious support them.

'So what if I am ridiculous ... but why the hell are these bullshits
laughing? ' I replied to my subconsious and shot her deep down. See , I have got some power.

But being Evelyn Rosenfeld Adam , sister of Kathryn and best friend of Linn ,I know what I have to do to keep them quiet . Walk out of this room leaving them clutching their stomach and laughing on the couch.

Making a mental note of not making noise while walking , I slowly stood up , tiptoed to my room and closed the door.

My once cozy and neat room, now looks like a room where patients were kept during world wars.Let's make it simple.Disastrous.

Looking at the bullshits laughing was much more easier than looking at my room.Mom is going to kill me.

But then...

I decided to change into pajamas,and throw the jeans somewhere very far.Ha! Are you kidding? Thats your new favorite jeans.Okay.Then somewhere deep inside the closet.That's sensible.

I have to do it fast.Bullshits may arrive any time soon. I ran towards my closet in search of pajamas.But being a lucky one I opened the door of closet where at the same time they entered and all the pajamas I mean dresses which I didn't know I had were above my head completely blocking me.This gained another uncontrollable fits of laughter from my dearest ones.Such a flop plan!

I am not GOOD at planning.

***

Later that night, during dinner time, Kathryn stood up making us all glance up at her and said "I have something to announce."

"What? Are you pregnant?'' I exclaimed.Revenge.

Mom choked whatever she was eating and dad was looking at me with not so impressed expression.

Oops.Wrong place and time for revenge.

"You are dating someone, isn't it?..I knew it .Who is it?"Mom said looking pleased.

"You are not taking drugs, are you?" dad asked with utmost curiosity.

And this was my turn to choke.Dad is seriously funny sometimes.

Kathryn opened her mouth to speak but before she could utter a single word I said " Are you lesbian?"

"Please Evy its not melodrama.Let Kathryn finish whatever she was about to announce. " Linn said being the fun spoiler.

With a small vow Kathryn said "Thanks Linn".

"First of all I am not lesbian nor am I dating someone.Seriously dad? you think I take drugs?..