Larki beautiful

Murthy siblings:

Abhimanyu and nandini are siblings. They really got shattered after their mother's death specially nandini. Nandini was hurt after her parents divorce but she truly became heart less after her mother's death. She is handling murthy industries at the age of 18. Abhmanyu loves her to no limit, so he gave her all rights to do whatever she want. She is close to only two people. Her brother and her bestie navya.

Fab 5:
All belong to good happy families but they love bullying people.

Friday night :

Murthy's having dinner silently when nandini asked
Nandini: so when r u leaving for the conference abhi?
Abhi: its late nandu... U cant drop me. I'll take the driver.

Nandini: ok as u say... U know its my first day in space on monday... I really hope no one knows about ur sister.
Abhi: no one knows doll but i really think, i should have told them.....
Nandini got upset and cut abhi in between
Nandini: no they should know nandini murthy not ur sister... I'll handle them anyway.

Abhi tried convincing her but that was of no use so he kissed her head and left saying

Abhi: doll call navya to stay till i am not here... And take good care of urself...
Abhi left.. Nandini had her dinner finished and left to her room to call navya.

Besties had fun time shopping, chilling around. Navya knew pretty well about nandini, so she avoids all the stuff that could annoy her. They are friends since they were 10, when navya shifted to her neighbourhood.

Saturday night:
They visited nandini's favourite club.
Nandini got fully drunk now she is going mad over music.

            (Nandini's outfit)Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull(Chull chull chull

(Nandini's outfit)
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
(Chull chull chull...)
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
Arey daayein, baayein
Kaise kamar tu jhulaaye
Physics samajh nahi aaye
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
Arrey jaaye jaaye, dekh raha nahi jaaye
Saanp sa jaise dass jaayein
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
Koi bacha lo, mujhe sambhalo
Arre isey utha lyo
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
Arey Koi to roko, chhori ne toko
Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
Chull chull chull chull..

Fab 5 were hanging in same club. Manik was completely engrossed in nandini when cabir dragged him on the dance floor. Manik was thinking about asking her for dance when he saw a guy approaching her. He clenched his fist in anger.. But what nandini did shocked him.

Nandini was drunk and dancing in full mood when a guy held her hand and tried dancing with her. Nandini got angry and punched the guy really hard on his face. All people there stopped dancing being shocked. Navya somehow managed every thing and got her home.

Nandini slept peacefully after ranting her stories to navya... Who slept right beside her after nandini slept.

Sunday they stayed home. Navya didnt told her about that punch thing. They had fun time.

Monday

        (Navya and nandini's dress)They entered space navya was super happy

They entered space navya was super happy. After first class they entered canteen. Navya went to bring something to eat but she accidentally spilled some drink on aliya. Aliya got pissed and shouted.

Aliya: hey commoner are u blind... Cant u see.. Pora dress khrab kr dia.

Navya: sorry... Humny apko dekha nae tha.

Fab 5 except manik and nandini rushed towards them.
Mukti: hey space me ho but apni space me raho fab 5 sy mess karo ge to wapis yaha dikho ge nae..

Navya ignored them and was dragging nandini but nandini pulled her behind her and said
Nandini: sorry bola na usny now just shut up and move.
Cabir : hey chill yr ek to tmhari friend ne dress khrab ki phr attitude b tum dikha re ho... Lagta hai fab 5 ko janti nae.

Nandini: han nae janty or na he jan'na chahty e... Chalo navya

They left... Now its time for fab 5 to plan some punishment for those girls who dared to mess with them.