Chapter 8: First Phase: Passed

Start from the beginning

"Maka-Fajardo kayo diyan! Oo na, Reyes, Galang, Cruz. Mananahimik na po!" Kim said and stuck her tongue to her friends

"Tama!" Ara shouted as if she had a very bright idea. Everyone turned to her and waited for what she's going to say.

"Bili tayo ng pagkain. Kuya Migs, Kuya Marc! Libre niyo kami," She said while giving a smile to SAm and Kiefer.

"Kakahiya ka Ara," Cienne said to her friend.

"Wushu! Huwag nga kayo diyan! Huwag ng mag-inarte. Pagkain na to! Libre pa!" Ara said sending silent messages to her friends.

"Ah oo! Kuya, bili tayo ng pagkain. Libre niyo kami ha!" Mika got Ara's message and grabbed Miguel by the arm. 

"Kuya, gusto ko ng hotdog sandwich," Cienne, also got the message, backed Ara and Mika up. She pulled Marco towards the food stands.

"Ah guys. Akin cheeseburger, Fries, tsaka large coke. Dito na lang a..." Kim was hit  in the head by one of her teammates.

"Aray! Galang!" She turned to her friends and saw that it was Ara who hit her. "Ang sakit ha! Sinasaktan mo na ako ngayon ah," she said rubbing her head.

"Sumama ka! Isi-spike ko talaga yang ulo mo. Slow mo talaga Kim," Ara impatiently said to her friend.

"Ang hard mo Galang!" Kim said. " Sorry naman. Kimmy baby, kung hindi mo magets, sumama ka na lang. Pero kahit mahina yang utak mo lablab pa rin kita. Labbbyuuuuuu" Ara sweetly said.

"Labyutoooo!!! Kainis ka eh, ang sakit tuloy ng ulo ko. Extra large na yung fries ko ha!" Kim said. Ara then puuled Kim  away from Kiefer and Sam.

The Lady Spikers were dragging Marco and Miguel toward the food stalls. Before they get too far from the two, Marco stopped walking and turned to Kiefer. "Babalik kami agad." Then he let the girls pulled him away.

Kiefer and Sam were left alone. "Mga loka-loka talaga yung mga yun. Panu mo ba naging kaibigan yung mga yun?" Kiefer asked.

"They just keep the balance in my life. They keep me grounded. Alam mo yun, you don't have to prove or show something  to make them like you. They just like you for who you are. Wala ng arte arte pa. They're the exact opposites of the usual people in my circle like the daughters of my dad's or kuya's business partners na mga spoiled brats at maaarte. Sila, they just have fun and be silly and carefree. Simple lang." Sam said.

"That's nice to hear, that you have them in your life. They seem to make you happy," Kiefer said. "Kaso medyo harsh lang minsan," then they both chuckled.

"Si Kiefer Ravena ba yun?" a girl said from afar. "Oo, si Kiefer Ravena yan!" an affrimation from another girl. The fangirls all turned to their direction. When the girls saw Kiefer, they all went screaming and ran toward Sam and Kiefer. 

Kiefer gave an apologizing look to Sam. But Sam just smiled and gave way to the fangirls.

"Kuya! Girlfriend mo siya?" One of the fangirls asked. She was referring to Sam who was just standing on the side. Sam just smiled when the attention was turned to her direction.

Kiefer

I was busy smiling and signing some items when a girl asked, "Kuya girlfreind mo siya?" Everybody turned to Sam's direction. She just smiled and looked at me as if asking why-are-they-looking-at-me.

"Ganda niya no?" I met Sam eyes. I was staring at her confused face, her perfect nose, her lips that compliments evreything, and her eyes, those eyes...

I faced the girl who aksed. "But no, she's not my girlfriend." I said with a little bit of sadness in my voice.

"Sayang naman po. Bagay na bagay po kayo eh." a chubby girl said.