Chapter 20: I'll Capture Your Heart

"Eh lovebirds! Wakey-wakey!" I felt a pillow hit my face and I instantly woke up. Realizing that I was still in Louis room, I remembered us trying to watch Bullitt, but falling asleep about halfway through very late last night- er, this morning. I shifted my position and looked to see Niall standing over me, grabbing another pillow to throw at us. I groaned as it slapped my back and I hid under another pillow, escaping all light.

"Seriously guys, wake up, we have to leave soon. I'll send the angry Marlee in here if I have to." Niall says and my eyes open wide as I shoot up to face him. "You wouldn't." I squint my eyes, giving him a deadly glare. "Oh I would. And it's not like she wouldn't also get a chance to tease you about this for the rest of the week." Niall pointed between the two of us. I opened my mouth to say something, but then thought about all the stuff Marlee would say later. Yeah, we should get up.

I turned to Louis, who still had his head in a pillow on the other side of the large bed, and pushed on his shoulder. "Wake up, sleeping beauty." I smirked to myself as I got up and thanked Niall for waking me up. Even if it was early and I was somewhat enjoying being wrapped in Louis' warm embrace all night, I knew we had to be on the road to Spain in less than an hour. I heard him groan as he shifted around in his bed. "He's all yours now." I laughed at Niall as I left the room with my belongings in hand, walking across the hall to my room, where I'm sure Marlee was waiting for me.

I think I got one knock on the door before Marlee swung it open, smiling wide at me. "So, how was Romeo?" I sighed and walked in, knowing exactly what I was in for. Little did she know I could play her game as well. "Good. But I'm sure you're much more excited about your night with Jay Gatsby." I smiled back at her and she laughed, yet said nothing. Yes, I was getting to her!

"Do you have all of your stuff packed up?" I asked her and she nodded, zipping up one of her many suitcases. I checked my phone and saw we had about twenty minutes until we had to leave so I decided to grab some clean clothes from my suitcase and change into them, nothing fancy, but anything to get me out of these skinny jeans. Ready to leave for Spain, we left the room and found Liam also leaving at the other end of the hallway. We waved him over and walked to the elevator together. "So, how long will it take to get to Spain?" Marlee asked him. "A few hours, nothing to extreme since we're flying this time. We're also supposed to hang out at Santiago Bernabeu Sadium, so we might play some football too." he said and we both nodded, stepping out of the elevator into the lobby where we were supposed to meet the boys.

I was really excited when I heard we were going to Madrid, I really liked Spain, plus I could speak some Spanish. "With Real Madrid?" I asked him and he nodded. A smile crept onto my face and my heart began to beat quickly. "Mind if I tag along?" I asked Liam and he shrugged his shoulders, signalling that it was fine. "Why would you want to go, I thought you weren't a big football fan?" Marlee asked me and I laughed a little. "Well, the sport is fine. But this certain team has a certain player known as Christiano Ronaldo, and he is certainly hot." I said and Marlee smirked as Liam shook his head. "Who's hot?" I turned and saw Louis coming with his few suitcases in hand. I shook my head at Marlee who was trying not to laugh. Don't do it. Please don't do it. "Just some guy, Ronaldo I guess, that Emma's crazy about." she rolled her eyes and ran off to Niall, Liam also leaving my side. Thanks friends.

"Oh God, you like him?" Louis looked disgusted and I couldn't help but giggle. "I never said that. Remember, I am dating you?" He sighed, "Well now I'll have to beat his ass in a football match to impress you. Thanks love." I laughed as he turned to walk towards the boys and I followed behind quickly. We piled into a van because the tour bus had already left last night so the crew could meet us for the boys show in Madrid tomorrow night. The airport wasn't too far, but that wasn't the problem. We knew there would be fans, tons. But when I saw the some-hundred of them waiting just outside the doors, I grew nervous. I had never actually had to interact with them since I started going out with Louis and I had heard stories about how girlfriends always got hate from fans. I had yet to ask Marlee, and I somewhat regretted that. We all got out of the van one by one and the boys had security keeping the fans away from us. That did not stop the screams, however. Louis got my bags out for me but one of the security members grabbed a large cart and put all the bags on their. We all swiftly walked into the airport. Louis and I weren't even standing near each other and fans were still yelling things at me.