A big smile broke on Yoongi's face.

"Whoa! I knew it!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"N-no, w-wait, let me explain! I-" Poor Jimin stuttered.

"You've been caught, Jiminie!! And the witnesses are the ARMYs!" Hoseok said while laughing.

Yoongi smirked and glanced at the comments. The fans were probably almost dying now judging from the wildness of all the comments. There were so many comments coming in that Yoongi could barely read any of it.

"I'm not really sure if I should let you explain Chim Chim. Maybe I should just give the punishment that has long been due," Yoongi said, very glad to see Jimin blush at what he said. "You know, you could've just straight away told me that you have a big crush on me, I won't really mind." He continued to tease the younger, making Jimin blush even more.

"H-hyung...you won't really do that, would you??" Jimin asked, biting his lip nervously.

Yoongi would have felt pity towards Jimin since the younger really did seem nervous about the whole kissing on cam thing. Except that Jimin was now biting his lower lip and for some reason unknown, Yoongi wanted nothing more than to kiss those plump lips. Right now.

Damn.

The older boy teased Jimin even more. Yoongi puckered his lips and made kissing sounds to Jimin. The younger boy visibly swallowed in nervousness.

Finally, Yoongi got tired of teasing Jimin and tried to kiss him for real this time. He held Jimin's shoulders to keep him in place and closed his eyes as he slowly moved his face forward. He was already prepared to feel those soft lips against his, only for his lips to be met by something that he's pretty sure not Jimin's lips. When Yoongi opened his eyes, he found out that his dongsaeng quickly covered his lips with his hands. Yoongi scowled.

"Seriously, Chim?"

Jimin's crimson red face went even redder if that's possible. The younger swallowed nervously and blinked at Yoongi. Hoseok, who had gone unnoticed the whole time, spoke up. "Awww, come on Jimin! Why ruin the fun? Look at the comments."

Yoongi and Jimin read the comments and found that the fans were whining and complaining. They said that it was unfair and that they had been waiting for this painfully. Yoongi laughed. Apparently, the fans were, according to what he had read, 'being deprived of their yoonmin feels'.

The Vapp log was already running for about fifteen minutes now and the fans were crazily complaining. It's time to do what Suga the Great needed to do: kiss his damsel in distress.

Jimin was still unconsciously covering his lips with his hands as he scanned the comments. Yoongi made the orange-haired boy face him and looked at him with a very serious expression. "Park Jimin, just think of this as your greatest mission in life. You are born for this. This would be the noblest thing you will ever do."

The aforementioned younger boy rolled his eyes at the drama of his hyung but still reluctantly allowed Yoongi to take away his hands from his lips. Yoongi gently held Jimin's arms and slowly let it down, revealing Jimin's whole face. Yoongi raised his eyebrow, silently asking the permission of the other. Jimin nodded once, face blushing hard and eyes looking at everywhere except at Yoongi.

"Jiminie," Yoongi called his name, making the younger look at him.

They locked eyes for a brief moment, neither one noticing how the comments in the Vapp, including Hoseok who was now holding the phone that they use for the Vapp, were getting even wilder by the second.

Yoongi closed his eyes again, and using his hands that held Jimin's arms, lightly pulled the younger towards him. The mint-haired boy sighed contentedly when he finally felt Jimin's soft lips against his. He had always thought that Jimin's lips would be soft (not that he had been thinking how Jimin's lips would feel of course), but he never thought that it would be this soft.