e i g h t

Kai's pov

After seeing hope and Lloyd kissing all I could think about is Lloyd. I moved all the boxes into the moving truck and went to Skylors home. I unpacked and now I'm successfully moved in. She went to pick up dinner from a fast food restaurant while I rest. I felt bad for letting her do that but she insisted.

I now lay in our bed thinking of Lloyd. At least I know he is over me. That's really good. Why do I feel so horrible then? It makes no since to me. I just don't get it. Every time I think of the kiss my heart aches. I don't like Lloyd so I don't know why.

It makes no since. Maybe I should just sleep on it. I will forget about everything tomorrow.

I walk in the dark cold room. I'm lost and I don't know where I am. I'm full with fear. Why am I scared? Because I lost my powers and I'm defenseless. There could be anything in this room but I still decided to walk in.

I move around slowly making sure not to make much sound. I quietly pull out a flashlight and shine it around the room seeing nothing but boxes. I really hope nothing else is in here.

I feel something touch my shoulder. I turn around to punch it, but the person grabs my arm and flips me around. I land on the floor and my back hurts but I get up. I shine the light at the person to see it is Lloyd.

"Lloyd?"I question now on my feet.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls our bodies closer. It feels so warm. I could stay like this forever. Our foreheads leaning against each other's. Then he gives me a kiss. It is sweet and loving and nothing was ever better. He pulls away. The kiss only lasts a few seconds unfortunately. He leans against my forehead again.

"I love you,"Lloyd says.

"Really?"I question.

"No, I don't love you. I love hope. That kiss was the thing that made me fall in love with her. You lost your chance Kai, I have moved on,"Lloyd says.

Lloyd then disappears into the wind. What? I lost him? But I love him. How could I be so stupid. I called him all of those mean things and now he is gone forever.
Forever
Forever
Forever

I jolt up out of bed. It was only a dream? It felt so real though. This dream must mean something. Do I really love Lloyd?

Of course you do

I hear enter me say. No I can't he is a guy. I can't like guys it's wrong.

Face it Kai we like Lloyd and because your to stupid to have realized it before we lost him

Shut up. I still have a chance with Lloyd. Don't tell me how to feel enter me because I know I don't love Lloyd.

Are you sure about that?

I'm very sure.

Okay don't come crying to me when you figure out the truth.

I WONT! Stupid enter self. Why can't you just agree with me? Like seriously! I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen where I see Skylor. She turns and looks at me.

"Hey sleepy head you finally woke up,"she says to me.

I chuckle, "Yeah, moving all these boxes made me a little tired."

"Well your dinner is in the microwave,"she says and goes up stairs to our room.

I walk over to the microwave and grab my food. It was a burger from sonic. I grab the burger and put it on a plate and sit at the kitchen table. I eat it quickly. I am really hungry. I put my dirty dishes in the sink and went up to Skylor and I's room. When I walk in I see Skylor in bed watching Tv. I climb in bed right next her.

"Hey babe,"I say.

She leans on my chest,"I'm so glad you got to move in with me,"

I wrap my arm around her, "I'm glad I got to move in to."

I slowly start to drift asleep and soon enough we are both sleeping.

****
Thanks for reading ^-^ hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was kind of short, but I have written shorter chapters. Thanks for reading next chapter should be up soon.