t w o

Kai's pov

I wake up around 9:00am. Today I didn't have to wake up early because there is no training today. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I then get my normal clothes on. A red hoodie and jeans. Then I fix my hair using a can of hair gel and an hour of my time. After I finish doing my hair I go to the kitchen. The kitchen I still dirty from the food fight from last night. I would hate to be the person who has to clean this mess up.

"Kai,"I hear Sensei say, "clean this mess up."

"What? Why me?"I ask.

"You are the first person I saw,"Sensei says and leaves.

Well great I was going to see Skylor, but now I guess I have to clean up this mess. It took me forever to get the food out of my hair this will be a whole other story. I begin to scrap the food off the walls into a bucket. After I finish to scraping all the food off that wall, which takes about an hour, I start to clean the floor.

I got a sponge and a bucket of water and scrub the floor. The food comes out but I have to scrub really hard. When I finish the floor I clean the table which does not take as long. I put all the dirty dishes in the sink and turn on the water. I begin to wash the dishes. After I wash all the dishes then I put them up. Finally I finish clean the kitchen. I'm pretty proud with all my hard work.

I grab my phone off the charger and go to Instagram while sitting on the couch. I see a picture of Skylor with some boy. Who the hell is this!? I dial Skylors number and hold the phone to my ear waiting angrily. Finally she picks up.

"Hello?"I hear her ask.

"Hey want to come over?"I ask.

"Sorry I'm busy. I'm hanging out with my friend Calum,"she says.

I hang up the phone. Am I being replaced! What the hell! She can't replace me with some random dude! UGH!

"Are you alright?"Lloyd asks me sitting down next to me.

"I think Skylor is trying to replace me with some guy,"i say angrily.

I always help Lloyd through his problems. It's his turn to help me through this. He could probably give me okay advice.

"Are you sure or are you jumping to conclusions?"Lloyd asks.

I guess I'm kind of jumping to conclusions. All the proof says she is! She can't just be friends with him! Can she? I really don't know.

"Well she posted a picture of him and her. She also is hanging out with him instead of me,"I say.

"Just go over to her house. Tell her how you feel about the whole situation and get real answers. You will probably feel better,"Lloyd says.

Lloyds right! I should just tell Skylor how I feel and get a real explanation. LLOYDS A GENIUS! I get up and run to the door. "Thanks Lloyd!" I yell leaving to Skylors.

****
Yes a little short but who cares. Next is Lloyds pov. Hope you enjoyed. I also made a greenflame picture collage up above so check it out.