Chapter 12: Wyatt's POV and Brent's Secret

Start from the beginning

"Chiken?" Brent joked.

"No way." Elle answered before chugging the rest of the bottle.

My heart broke. I backed away from the kitchen as I saw Brent get Elle another bottle. I couldn't believe it... Elle and I.... we were over.... No, I wouldn't lose her to something so stupid. I wouldn't lose her because I was stupid. I loved her...

"Wyatt, my man!" Jeremy laughed drunkedly. "Let's hit the pool."

I smiled back at him before following him out back. The pool was surrounded with some guys but all I really noticed was the hot girls that had brought their lovely swimsuits. Jeremy handed me another beer.

"Chug it, man. Seeing Elle got you a little sober again." He grinned.

I took it and chugged the whole bottle, immediately entering my drunken state again.

"Which one do you think is hottest?" Mike asked, coming to stand next to me.

"Stacey for sure." Jeremy smirked.

I snapped out of my drunken state, which was starting to feel wierd being drunk to sober and back again.

"Hi Wyatt." Stacey purred to me as she came to stand in front of me. She had the smallest bikini ever, go figure.

"Stacey." I replied coldly.

"What's with the cold shoulder?" I asked.

"It's your fault I lost Elle. Plain and simple. I'm done with you." I snapped at her. I started walking back into the house.

"I don't remember you having a problem with it." She called after me with a smirk.

"I could kiss you and it would mean nothing." I pointed out.

"Riiiiight."

I walked back to her, crushing my mouth to hers. I pulled away as she started to react.

"Nothing." I said before walking back in the house. "I will make it up to Elle." I called to Stacey before disappearing inside to find my auburn haired girl.

*********

Elle's POV

I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light that was barely streaming through the curtains. The room was basically pitch black, the light only giving me enough help to see I was in an unfamiliar room. My eyes widened. What had I done last night? I thought to myself. I knew that I was drunk, but Brent promised to watch me. He wouldn't have lied to me, right?

I tried to change position under the warm covers that concealed me in a cocoon, but I couldn't move because of something wrapped around my waist. I reached down to pull it away, but it was too strong, it felt like an arm though. I tried wriggling out of the person's grip, starting to be a little freaked out. I twisted around in the person's grip to come face to face with a sleeping Brent.