"Mark?" 

"Hey!" I give her a weak smile and kiss her forehead. "I'm hear. You ok?"

She furrows her brows and scans the room. "What happened? Where am I?"

"You passed out, Zhao. You're in my place," GD says from the door. 

"Kwon?" she looks at him questioningly, maybe trying to remember. "Oh, shit. Sorry!" I help her sit on the bed.

"Can you stand? I'll take you home," I say. 

"I think so," she answers. Her voice still weak. She slowly removes the towel from her forehead and take off the blanket on her. "Cuz!" She smiles at Jackson after noticing him in the room, too. 

"Hey! Damn, cuz. You're always the sickly one," Jackson jokes. 

"Take me home, Mark," she says. I wrap my arm around her waist and help her stand up. "Thanks, Kwon!" She nods at GD, who's still at the door, smirking. "Damn! You were supposed to discuss something with me, right? Would you wanna talk in my house instead? I'm sorry."

"That's fine," he answers. "I'll call you tonight. I have practice this afternoon."

"Thanks!" 

"Mark," he pats my back. "Take care of her, will ya?" Is that sarcasm in his voice? What does he think I'm doing? I just nod. 

Jackson helps me get a taxi and put Jess inside. 

"You ok, babe?" I ask her, pulling her closer to me so she could rest her head on my shoulder. "Vic told me you haven't slept yet."

"There was just a slight problem in the restaurant." She sounds really tired. "But, everything's fine now. Don't worry."

Who wouldn't worry looking at her like that? "We talked last night, you said everything was fine." 

"It's just a minor issue, Mark." 

I want to get mad at her for not sleeping and eating, but I'd just set that aside for later. She's already too tired for that. 

Jackson orders food while I put Jess to bed. "Even though your busy, you still have to eat, Jess. You tell me not to worry, but look at you now?"

"It's just a slight fever, Mark. I'd be fine. It's not like I'm dying," she giggles. This girl still has the energy to joke. 

"Just, don't go fainting when I'm not around," I say, a bit annoyed. "I don't like the idea of you being carried in other guys' home." 

"Mark? Are you jealous?" She teases, and I can't help but smile. 

"Hey! You don't know the guy. What if he does things to you when you're unconscious? Huh?" I raise my eyebrow at her. 

"It's Kwon, Mark. He's not a bit interested in me. Besides, he's my partner."

"He's still a guy." I scoff.

She giggles again, tickling my sides. "You're really cute when you're jealous you know that?" 

Jealous? No. Annoyed? Yes. I mean, I am a guy, too. I know how a guy's mind works. And with Jessica's looks? Who could resist her. Although, I trust her not to cheat on me, I don't trust a guy's mind. 

This is one of the prizes I get for dating a really hot girl. Yes, I get jealous and annoyed easily when guys look at her like they want to take her to bed. Whenever we walk on the street, I can't help but be bothered by the countless number of men glancing her way. But, I know she's mine when she takes my hand or wraps her arm around my waist, more so when she kisses me in front of them. If only I can have her all by myself...you know...let her stay in the room so no eyes can see her except mine. HAHA. Overprotective? Yes...that's me.