"You know each other now," Marina says, "Now what?"

Matt walks into the kitchen and starts making tea for Elena. After he puts something in the tea, he walks up stairs to give it to Elena.

"So, should we go meet up with Stefan?" Clara asks them.

"Might as well," Marina says, "I'll get the truck warmed up," she turns to Elijah, "You riding with us, or are you gonna speed there? OR are you driving your own car?"

"I have my own car," Elijah says politely, "Thank you for the offer, though." He starts to walk toward the front door and just before he leaves he turns around to face the demi-gods, "See you soon."

"Bai!" Marina shouts at his retreating figure.

[One Hour Later]

Clara and Marina were standing by Elijah in the middle of the woods. They were standing in a comfortable silence. Marina was playing with the water particles in the air, and Clara was twirling her dagger in her hand. Elijah was just standing there, watching the two in amusement.

That is until Rebekah shows up with a tear streaked face, "He's gone, Elijah. There was nothing I could do to stop it." Elijah's and Marina's eyes start to tear up, and she immediately stops playing with the water as Rebekah and Elijah hug.

"H-he's dead?" Marina hiccups.

Rebekah nods as she hugs Elijah. Suddenly, Elijah pulls away, "Tyler Lockwood is dead," Marina lets out a choked sob, "but the rest survived. You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline."

"I thought he did," Rebekah defends herself.

"It wasn't me, it wasn't Kol," Elijah says.

"It wasn't me, Elijah. It was Niklaus, I'm sure of it," Rebekah assures.

"Then how are they still alive?" Elijah asks.

"I don't know," Rebekah says.

Behind them, Marina falls to her knees, "I can't believe they're dead," she whispers out, "Tyler, Nik, soon to be Caroline."

"Shh, shh," Clara bends down and wraps Marina in a hug, "Maybe we should head home," she suggests.

Marina shakes her head, rage filling her sea green eyes, "No," she pushes away from Clara and vapor travels to the building Stefan said Damon took Klaus' body to.

When she appears, she's in the hall, watching Damon and Alaric Saltzman, the newest vampiric vampire hunter, fighting. Damon sees her as he gets kicked down by Alaric, "Run, Marina!"

Alaric turns to the witch, "Are you going to help me kill the vampires? You're a witch, connected to nature. Vampires aren't natural!"

Marina doesn't answer, instead brings out Hurricane and puts it in sword form, "You're right," she admits, "But, you're a vampire, too." She raises Hurricane and starts to swing skillfully at Alaric, who keeps dodging with his vampire speed.

Damon soon joins in the fight, and they start to take him down.

Alaric raises the white oak stake at Damon, who easily knocks it from his hand. Alaric starts grunting, and his skin turns a lighter color, "What's happening?"

"Oh, no," Damon says.

"What's happening," Alaric asks again, this time with Marina.

"What?!" Damon looks at Alaric worried.

Alaric lets out another groan, and falls to his knees.

"No! No! No, no, no, no! NO!" Damon says as he kneels down to catch Alaric before he falls fully on the ground. Alaric goes stiff, his skin turns gray, and veins start to appear.

"What's happening, Damon?!" Marina asks frantically.

Damon just looks up at her with tear filled eyes, "She's dead."

"Who?" Marina asks, tear forming.

"Elena," Damon whispers out.

"No, no, no, no! NO! I refuse to believe that. She-she can't be dead," Marina whispers, "I've already lost two of my friends today, I'm NOT losing another."

"We have to go see her," Damon grunts as he gets up, and throws Alaric over his shoulder, "Let's go."

Marina just nods, and turns Hurricane back into a pen and quickly stuffs it into her pocket. The walk silently out of the storage facility, and to Damon's car. They throw Alaric's body into the back seat, and Marina places a blanket over him, before getting in the passenger seat.

They sit in silence the entire two hour drive back to Mystic Falls. Not a word is uttered, and the radio is off. Damon stares emptily at the street, and Marina stares longingly out the window.

When they finally get to Mystic Falls hospital, Damon storms right up to Meredith Fell, Elena's doctor. Marina immediately finds Clara sitting in the waiting room, staring at the wall, "Come on, Clara," Clara looks up at demi-god and tackles her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry," she mumbles into Marina's hair, "First Klaus, then Tyler, now Elena."

"Let's just go home," Marina mumbles and takes Clara's hand in hers, intertwining their fingers, "I just wanna go home."

"Sure thing," Clara says as they walk outside. Once they're out of view from the camera, Marina vapor travels them to her apartment. Once they get there, Marina trudges to her room, and flops onto her bed. She curls up onto a pillow, and just stares at the wall.

Clara walks into her room, and lays down next to Marina. She curls up to Marina, and wraps her arms around Marina's now small frame.

"It'll be okay," she whispers into her hair, and kisses her temple, "It'll all be okay." Clara starts to hum an old tune her dad used to sing to her. The song slowly lulls Marina to sleep, and soon after Clara joins in the slumber.