Matt nods and tries -and succeeds- to open the door. The door swings open, and shows Clara Gonzales, Daughter of the Roman Goddess Fortuna, and Marina Kersey, Daughter of Greek God Poseidon, sleeping in a pile of blankets on the ground.

He tries to stifle a laugh, but fails miserably. His loud chuckle shakes Clara awake from her sleep, "My gods," Clara yawns as she stretches, "What time is it?" She rubs the sleep from her eyes, and looks at the four people standing by the door, "I only know you three," she points to Elena, Matt, and Stefan, "Who's, Suit and Tie?"

"Elijah Mikaelson," he introduces himself.

"Clara Gonzales," she does the same, and turns to the still asleep Marina. She leans over to her face, and yells, "WAKE UP, FISHY!!!"

Marina doesn't even stir.

"Dammit, Marina," Clara gets up off the ground, and wanders out of the room. Elijah and Stefan can hear the water running, but it quickly gets cut off. She re-enters the living room with a glass of water, "I'm gonna regret this," she mutters to herself before she dumps the water on Marina's head, who immediately shoots out of bed.

"GAH!" She sits up and glares at Clara through a curtain of wet black hair, "What in the name of hades are you doing?"

"Elijah, Matt, Elena, and Stefan are here for you," Clara shrugs, and drops the now empty cup on the ground.

Marina looks up at the four people, "What?"

"We need your help to get the white oak stake from Alaric," Elijah says simply.

Marina lets out a sigh and rolls her eyes. She stands up and wills herself dry, no surprise to anyone because of her witch powers -even though it was her demi-god powers, "Leggo."

[Elena's House]

Elena, Matt, Stefan, Clara, Elijah, and Marina were watching Jeremy as he talked on the phone with Alaric.

"I know where Klaus' body is," he tells him. There was a slight pause while Alaric was answering, "Damon's on his way to bury him in the woods off Route 12. I'll text you with the specifics." There was another long pause from Jeremy as Alaric talked. He ended the phone call with an, "I know." He hung up, and turned to the people watching, "He bought it."

Elijah nodded, "Rebekah's on her way to Klaus' body now."

Stefan takes Elena's hand, and walks her upstairs to her room. While they do that, Matt and Jeremy go to the living room, and talk. The only people left are Clara, Marina, and Elijah, "I think, you two should get to know each other," Marina says to Elijah and Clara, "You already know Rebekah and Nik pretty well already. Gods, we even had a girls day with Rebekah, TODAY."

Stefan walked down stairs, and outside to his car, where you could hear him drive off, "I assume he's going to the woods," Elijah assures.

Clara rolls her eyes, but faces Elijah and puts her hand out to him, "My names Clara Gonzales, Daughter of the Roman Goddess of fortune, and the personification of luck, Fortuna. I'm a praetor of the Twelfth Legion Fulminata, along with Reyna Ramírez-Arellano. My favorite color is green, and I'm extremely lucky. My favorite weapon is my dagger, which is kept on my finger at all times," she waves her ring.

Elijah looks at her impressed, "My name's Elijah Mikaelson, son of Mikael and Esther. I am the eldest living child of my parents. I was born in the 10th century. My mother was a witch, and my father was a landowner, turned vampiric vampire hunter. My brother, Niklaus, is only half related to me, through an affair my mother had with a werewolf villager. I'm known as the noble one of the Mikaelson's, and my favorite weapon is my vampirism," he shows his vampire visage, earning a surprised gasp from Clara, which got a smirk from him.