Prologue

Picture to the side is Katrina :)

*Katrina's POV*

3 months earlier

I HATE Taylor Wilks so much. If I Never get to see her ugly face again, I'd die happy. Since when was she the popular one. She's just a little brat who always gets her way.

How the fuck did she land Nick as her boyfriend. I mean she's not even that pretty. She walks around thinking she owns the place when all she owns is a fricking STD. 

Walking down the empty corridor of the school I made my way to my locker. After school detention sucked. The cheek of Mr. Sodderman to give me detention. My daddy could get the best lawyer available to sue his ass if I wanted. Next time he crosses me, I'll make sure he does jail for assault. I mean who's gonna believe a 52 year old single man over a sweet young pretty girl. No one that's who.

I arrived at my locker and opened it. Looking in the mirror, I fixed my hair and reapplied some lip gloss. I smilled at myself as I examined the extent of my beauty. I'm not afraid to embrace my looks, I mean when you look this good...

Shutting the door of my locker, I made my way to the exit but I noticed something on my way out. Taylor's boyfriend Nick was sitting on hood of his car looking very frustrated.

"Hey Nick what's up?" I ask sitting lightly beside him. He looked up at me but then turned his head to face the school walls.

"Ughh, everything" Nick answered annoyed. His forehead was creased which added to his attractive appearance.  The thought that Taylor could land someone as handsome as Nick was beyond me.

"You can tell me if ya want" I said moving in closer to Nick. He stared at me with a skepical look etched across his face but I just smiled warmly back.

"Its Taylor" Nick finally said and I perked up. Trouble in Paradise I see.

"Oh really, Im sorry" I said sympathetically but I was really jumping up with joy. Maybe this was my chance to get one up on her. I ignored the excited feeling making its way through my gut at the thought of inflicting any sort of pain on that bitch.

"You two were friends once, right?" Nick asked and I fake smiled.

"I'd like to think we still are" I said cunningly, doing my best to earn his trust.

"Basically, Taylor wont fucking sleep with me. I just don't get it. she says she's waiting till she's ready but what does she have to be ready about?" Nick fumed slamming a fist against the bonnet of his car. I jumped slightly but regained composure, moving in closer and wrapping a supportive arm around his shoulders.

"Why the fuck did I have to date a nun. I mean do ya think she'll even do it, let alone this year?" Nick asked me and a lightening bolt struck in my head. Idea.

"I don't think so, sorry, its not the kind of person she is" Nick's face feel at what I had just said so I moved in closer.

"but I have an idea to stop your urges" I said and he looked at me. I pushed myself on top of him seductively so I was sitting on his lap. I slowly leaned in closer and whispered in his ear.

"She'll never find out" With that, Nick brought his mouth to mine and we kissed on top of his car. I was on top of him, grinding my body next to his. Nick let out a soft moan, my tongue making him forget all about Taylor 'The slut' Wilks.

'What about Kyle' a thought spread across my mind. I shuck it away. Kyle cheats on me and he doesn't love me like I love him. He's using me. So why not kill two birds with one stone.

Taylor, Your 'oh so perfect' Nick isn't so perfect after all.

The chapters at the start are a bit bad ... but I promise they get better so stay tuned :) My writing does improve.

And yes, Katrina is not a very nice person but I just wanted you to get the insight of what happened before I start telling the story in POV of Taylor.

Please vote, comment and add :) It would mean so much and it would help promote the book. Thanks x