Prologue

It a humid day, considering it the spring.
Lauren is dressed in overalls with a plain black v-neck t shirt with black timberlands.

She was under the car, that she had to fix for one of her many customers. Lauren was one of those people that did not have many things when she was younger nor did she really receive a lot of attention from her parents. Her parents were quite the busy people trying to provide their kids.

At the start. Her parents were not making many money so Lauren decided to help out by starting to help her neighbors and getting a little job when she was eleven. After all the savings she did, she manage to give part of it to her parents and her brother and sister. She still kept a minimum amount of wage to herself and saved it throughout her years.

At freshman year, Lauren met four amazing girls and only one really captured her eyes and that is the Camila Cabello. Dorky. Funny. Lame jokes. Overall very beautiful in her eyes.

The story between them were like many other repeated cliche love story out there which is when Lauren kept the secret for awhile but finally had the guts and courage to tell Camila how she really felt.

Lauren was there for every heartbreak or breakdowns that the brunette had and soon Camila started to have genuine feelings for the girl.

They officially started dating in sophomore year. There was many up and downs for the newly found couple. Lauren got really mad when Camila spent her spring break with her ex Austin and she did not know the information.

That led to a huge fight leading into a so called "break" between the two for a month. Camila hated that her girlfriend got mad over that. She just wanted to spent some time with her ex and to not be one of those former couples who hated each other and the fact she still had little bit of feelings for him.

After the long break it seems, Camila had enough and did her hardest to make Lauren forgive her which she did.

Every relationship goes through a long bumpy ride like both this two did. Jealousy, stupid fight and arguments, funny moments, cute moments.

Overtime in their relationship, as both of them got older and graduated high school. Lauren notice a change of demeanor in Camila. She did not know what happening to her but she notice some changes from there and then, it was like a negative and positive change. She could not wrap her mind around it.

Her change started when..

Camila did not get a scholarship which sadden her and her parents could only pay half of her tuition, so this is where Lauren came in. Sinu and Alejandra and the black Raven-haired girl had a private chat. Lauren wanted to make her girl very happy to going to her dream college so she said if Camila is determine and does her studies in college she will pay half of her tuition.

Lauren got her scholarship to NYC so she was settle. The couple moved into a small yet modern and rustic looking apartment, it was all they can afford since living in New York is very expensive.

Living together brought them closer. Lauren bought Camila everything she needed. She wanted her happy. If she happy then she is too.

But that did not satisfy Camila enough. Lauren worked hard and made a good amount of money to provide for the both of them. She had two jobs and spent late night on her studies while Camila was living a luxurious life. She was dependent on Lauren for most of her time, she studied and did not really have to worry about getting a job since she sees that Lauren doing both of them good.